TNCWWB has released recruitment 2020 advertisement for its Driver and Record Clerk (69) vacancies. Candidates who wish to apply for this Driver and Record Clerk post in TNCWWB should apply online. Last Date for submission of application is 30.09.2020 by 5.45 p.m. Candidates who are eligible for this post check the details mentioned below. For more on information about Tamilnadu Government Jobs please check here.
Desrirable candidates fill in the application form and send including e-mail id and mobile no. along with the photo copies of certificates and supporting documents for qualification, experience and other information Online
|Organization||Tamilnadu Construction Workers Welfare Board|
|Job Type||TN Govt Jobs|
|Post Name and Vacancies||Driver - 32
Record Clerk - 37
|Mode of Applying||Online|
|Date of Notification||10.09.2020|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Tamilnadu Construction Workers Welfare Board Recruitment 2020 – Job Placement Details
- TNCWWB requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
- Driver – 32
- Record Clerk – 37
Tamilnadu Construction Workers Welfare Board Job Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification :
- Driver – Pass in 10th STD
- Record Clerk – Pass in 8th STD, Having LMV License, Having 2 years experience in Driving
Age Limit (As on 01.07.2020) :
Salary Details :
- Driver – 19500 – 62000
- Record Clerk – 15900 – 50400
Mode of Applying :
Selection Process :
- Personal Interview.
- Document Verification.
Important Dates :
- Last Date for Submission of Application : 30.09.2020
Application Fees :
- Rs. 500 for OC/BC/BCM/DNC/MBC
- Rs. 250 for Person with disability/SC/SCA/ST and Destitute widow of all Community
The candidate is allowed to Pay the Fee through Online (Net banking /Debit card/Credit Card) mode only.
How to apply for TNCWWB Recruitment 2020 – Driver & Record Clerk Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to TNCWWB Recruitment 2020.
- Submit all the details required by Tamilnadu Construction Workers Welfare Board.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit TNCWWB official website – https://labour.tn.gov.in/
- Candidates may apply online by using the url Click Here