A great opportunity for the job hunters who are looking for TN Govt Jobs. TNCSC Recruitment 2019 – Tamil Nadu Civil Supplies Corporation is inviting candidates for its Assistant Manager and Shift Engineer Posts job in Tamilnadu.
Details regarding the posts, vacancies, educational qualification, salary, age limit and selection process are given below in a brief manner, kindly go through it carefully.
Eligible candidates fill in the application form and send including e-mail id and mobile no. along with the photo copies of certificates and supporting documents for qualification, experience and other information Offline (By Post).
|Organization||Tamil Nadu Civil Supplies Corporation|
|Job Type||TN Govt Jobs|
|Post Name and Vacancies||Shift Engineer – 10
Assistant Manager (Quality Control) – 07
|Mode of Applying||Offline (By Post)|
|Educational Qualification||Shift Engineer -Diploma in Mechanical Engineering or Electrical Engineering with Two Years Experience in Government Department / Undertaking or in any Engineering firm of repute.
Assistant Manager (Quality Control)-
M.Sc., (Agriculture) in Seed Science and Technology
M.Sc., (Agriculture) in Agricultural Entomology
M.Sc., (Agriculture) in Plant Pathology
A Post Graduate in Analytical Chemistry or Bio-Chemistry or Chemistry or Quality Control Section of a food Company
M.Sc., (Botany) 6) M.Sc., (Food Technology).
|Age Limit||Refer Notification|
|Salary Details||Shift Engineer – Rs.35600 – 112800/-
Assistant Manager (Quality Control) – Rs.36200 – 114800/-
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Application Form - Shift Engineer||Click Here|
|Application Form - Assistant Manger||Click Here|
|Office Address||The Managing Director, Tamil Nadu Civil Supplies Corporation, No.12, Thambusamy Road, Kilpauk, Chennai 600 010|
- Check and verify your eligibility to TNCSC Recruitment 2019.
- Fill all the details required by Tamil Nadu Civil Supplies Corporation.
- The interested candidates are requested to send their application with a brief biodata with a recent photograph and contact details along with the attested copies of the relevant degree certificates/ mark statements, experience certificate and research publications.
- All the documents should be addressed to “Address Mentioned in Official Notification” by post so as to reach the The Managing Director, Tamil Nadu Civil Supplies Corporation, No.12, Thambusamy Road, Kilpauk, Chennai 600 010 on or before 28.02.2019
- The shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview. The date of interview will be intimated by post/ email.