Tamil Nadu Agricultural University has released recruitment 2020 advertisement its for Technical Assistant (01) vacancy. TNAU has planned to conduct an interview for Technical Assistant Posts on 02.04.2020 at 10.00 a.m. Candidates who are eligible to apply for this post, check our information mentioned below for more details. For more on information about Tamilnadu Govt Jobs please check here.
Candidates are requested to produce all original certificates (UG / PG degrees, age proof, experience certificate, publications and any other testimonials that certify their competency to work in the project) at the time of interview.
|Organization||Tamil Nadu Agricultural University
|Job Type||TN Govt Jobs
|Job Location||Coimbatore (Tamilnadu)
|Post Name and Vacancies||Technical Assistant - 01|
|Mode of Applying||Walk-In-Interview
|Date and Time of Interview||02.04.2020 at 10.00 a.m|
Forest College and
Research Institute, Mettupalayam
|Official Website||Click Here|
TNAU Recruitment 2020 – Job Placement Details
- Tamil Nadu Agricultural University requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
- Technical Assistant – 01
- Coimbatore (Tamilnadu).
Tamil Nadu Agricultural University Job Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification :
- Technical Assistant – Diploma in Agri. / Diploma in Horti.
Age Limit :
- Technical Assistant – Not Mentioned.
Salary Details :
- Technical Assistant – Rs. 12, 000/- p.m. (Consolidated)
Mode of Applying :
Selection Process :
- Personal Interview.
- Document Verification.
Important Dates :
- Qualified and interested candidates may appear for a Walk-In-Interview on 02.04.2020 at 10.00 a.m.
- The Dean Forest College and Research Institute, Mettupalayam
How to apply for TNAU Recruitment 2020 – Technical Assistant Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to TNAU Recruitment 2020.
- Submit all the details required by Tamil Nadu Agricultural University.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit Tamil Nadu Agricultural University official website – http://www.tnau.ac.in/
- Qualified and interested candidates may appear for an walk-in-interview on 02.04.2020 at 10.00 a.m.
- No TA / DA will be paid for the candidates attending interview.