Tamil Nadu Agricultural University has released recruitment 2020 advertisement its for Teaching Assistant (01) vacancy. TNAU has planned to conduct an interview for Teaching Assistant Posts on 03.04.2020 at 10.00 a.m. Candidates who are eligible to apply for this post, check our information mentioned below for more details. For more on information about Tamilnadu Govt Jobs please check here.
Candidates are requested to produce all original certificates (UG / PG degrees, age proof, experience certificate, publications and any other testimonials that certify their competency to work in the project) at the time of interview.
|Organization||Tamil Nadu Agricultural University
|Job Type||TN Govt Jobs
|Job Location||Trichy (Tamilnadu)
|Post Name and Vacancies||Teaching Assistant - 01|
|Mode of Applying||Walk-In-Interview
|Date and Time of Interview||03.04.2020 at 10.00 a.m|
|Venue||Limited” The Dean
Forest College and
Research Institute, Mettupalayam Diploma in Agri. /
Diploma in Horti. Technical Assistant 1 (One only) Rs. 12, 000/- p.m.
College and Research Institute, Kumulur
|Official Website||Click Here|
TNAU Recruitment 2020 – Job Placement Details
- Tamil Nadu Agricultural University requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
- Teaching Assistant – 01
- Trichy (Tamilnadu).
Tamil Nadu Agricultural University Job Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification :
- Teaching Assistant – Post graduate or Doctoral level in
Age Limit :
- Teaching Assistant – Not Mentioned.
Salary Details :
- Teaching Assistant –
- Rs. 49, 000/- p.m. for Ph.D. With NET
- Rs. 40, 000/- p.m. for Ph.D. Without NET
- Rs. 40, 000/- p.m. for M.Tech. With NET
Mode of Applying :
Selection Process :
- Personal Interview.
- Document Verification.
Important Dates :
- Qualified and interested candidates may appear for a Walk-In-Interview on 03.04.2020 at 10.00 a.m.
- The Dean, Agricultural Engineering College and Research Institute, Kumulur
How to apply for TNAU Recruitment 2020 – Teaching Assistant Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to TNAU Recruitment 2020.
- Submit all the details required by Tamil Nadu Agricultural University.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit Tamil Nadu Agricultural University official website – http://www.tnau.ac.in/
- Qualified and interested candidates may appear for an walk-in-interview on 03.04.2020 at 10.00 a.m.
- No TA / DA will be paid for the candidates attending interview.