Tamil Nadu Agricultural University has released recruitment 2020 advertisement its for Junior Research Fellow (01) vacancy. TNAU has planned to conduct an interview for Junior Research Fellow Posts on 05.08.2020 at 09.00 a.m. Candidates who are eligible to apply for this post, check our information mentioned below for more details. For more on information about Tamilnadu Govt Jobs please check here.
Candidates are requested to produce all original certificates (UG / PG degrees, age proof, experience certificate, publications and any other testimonials that certify their competency to work in the project) at the time of interview.
|Organization||Tamil Nadu Agricultural University
|Job Type||TN Govt Jobs
|Job Location||Coimbatore (Tamilnadu)
|Post Name and Vacancies||Junior Research Fellow - 01|
|Mode of Applying||Walk-In-Interview
|Date and Time of Interview||05.08.2020 at 09.00 a.m|
|Venue||The Director (Centre for Plant Molecular Biology & Biotechnology), TNAU, Coimbatore.|
|Official Website||Click Here|
TNAU Recruitment 2020 – Job Placement Details
- Tamil Nadu Agricultural University requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
- Junior Research Fellow – 01
- Coimbatore (Tamilnadu).
Tamil Nadu Agricultural University Job Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification :
- Junior Research Fellow – Four year bachelor’s degree from Farm University in B.Sc. (Agri.)/B.Sc. (Horti.)/ B.Tech. (Horti.)/ B.Tech. (Biotech)/ B.Tech. (Bio-informatics)
Name of the Scheme/Project :
- Intergraded approach for biofuel production from microalgae: entire biomass-waste utilization concept and heterologous gene over expression studies for superior production
Age Limit :
- Junior Research Fellow – Not Mentioned.
Salary Details :
- Junior Research Fellow – Rs. 20,000/- p.m. (Consolidated)
Mode of Applying :
Selection Process :
- Personal Interview.
- Document Verification.
Important Dates :
- Qualified and interested candidates may appear for a Walk-In-Interview on 05.08.2020 at 09.00 a.m.
- The Director (Centre for Plant Molecular Biology & Biotechnology), TNAU, Coimbatore.
How to apply for TNAU Recruitment 2020 – Junior Research Fellow Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to TNAU Recruitment 2020.
- Submit all the details required by Tamil Nadu Agricultural University.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit Tamil Nadu Agricultural University official website – http://www.tnau.ac.in/
- Qualified and interested candidates may appear for an walk-in-interview on 05.08.2020 at 09.00 a.m.
- No TA / DA will be paid for the candidates attending interview.