Tamil Nadu Agricultural University has released recruitment 2020 advertisement its for E-YUVA Project Assistant (01) vacancy. TNAU has planned to conduct an interview for E-YUVA Project Assistant Posts on 05.08.2020 at 09.00 a.m. Candidates who are eligible to apply for this post, check our information mentioned below for more details. For more on information about Tamilnadu Govt Jobs please check here.
Candidates are requested to produce all original certificates (UG / PG degrees, age proof, experience certificate, publications and any other testimonials that certify their competency to work in the project) at the time of interview.
|Organization||Tamil Nadu Agricultural University
|Job Type||TN Govt Jobs
|Job Location||Coimbatore (Tamilnadu)
|Post Name and Vacancies||E-YUVA Project Assistant - 01|
|Mode of Applying||Walk-In-Interview
|Date and Time of Interview||05.08.2020 at 09.00 a.m|
|Venue||The Director (Centre for Plant Molecular Biology & Biotechnology), TNAU, Coimbatore.|
|Official Website||Click Here|
TNAU Recruitment 2020 – Job Placement Details
- Tamil Nadu Agricultural University requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
- E-YUVA Project Assistant – 01
- Coimbatore (Tamilnadu).
Tamil Nadu Agricultural University Job Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification :
- E-YUVA Project Assistant – B.Tech. (Biotechnology) Bioinformatics / AIT/ ABM entrepreneurship
Name of the Scheme/Project :
- E-Yuva, TNAU, Coimbatore (BIRAC Scheme)
Age Limit :
- E-YUVA Project Assistant – Not Mentioned.
Salary Details :
- E-YUVA Project Assistant – Rs. 15,000/- p.m. (Consolidated)
Mode of Applying :
Selection Process :
- Personal Interview.
- Document Verification.
Important Dates :
- Qualified and interested candidates may appear for a Walk-In-Interview on 05.08.2020 at 09.00 a.m.
- The Director (Centre for Plant Molecular Biology & Biotechnology), TNAU, Coimbatore.
How to apply for TNAU Recruitment 2020 – E-YUVA Project Assistant Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to TNAU Recruitment 2020.
- Submit all the details required by Tamil Nadu Agricultural University.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit Tamil Nadu Agricultural University official website – http://www.tnau.ac.in/
- Qualified and interested candidates may appear for an walk-in-interview on 05.08.2020 at 09.00 a.m.
- No TA / DA will be paid for the candidates attending interview.