Details regarding the posts, vacancies, educational qualification, salary, age limit and selection process are given below in a brief manner, kindly go through it carefully.
Candidates are requested to produce all original certificates (UG / PG degrees, age proof, experience certificate, publications and any other testimonials that certify their competency to work in the project) at the time of interview.
|Organization||Tamil Nadu Agricultural University|
|Job Type||TN Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Kumulur (Tamil Nadu)|
|Post Name and Vacancies||Teaching Assistant in Agricultural Extension - 01
Teaching Assistant in Plant Pathology - 01
|Date and Time of Interview||08.05.2019 at 10.00 a.m.|
|Mode of Applying||Walk-In-Interview|
|Official Website||Click Here|
TNAU Recruitment 2019 – Job Placement Details
Tamil Nadu Agricultural University requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
- Teaching Assistant in Agricultural Extension – 01
- Teaching Assistant in Plant Pathology – 01
Kumulur (Tamil Nadu).
Tamil Nadu Agricultural University Job Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification :
Teaching Assistant in Agricultural Extension
- Ph.D. in Agricultural Extension from SAU / CAU with two years Master’s and four years Bachelor’s degree from SAU / CAU
Teaching Assistant in Plant Pathology
- Ph.D. in Plant Pathology from SAU / CAU with two years Master’s and four years Bachelor’s degree from SAU / CAU
Age Limit :
Salary Details :
Teaching Assistant –
- With NET Rs. 36, 000/- P.M.
- Without NET Rs. 32, 000/- P.M.
Mode of Applying :
Selection Process :
- Personal Interview.
- Document Verification.
Important Dates :
Qualified and interested candidates may appear for a Walk-In-Interview on 08.05.2019 at 10.00 a.m.
“Institute of Agriculture, AEC & RI, Kumulur.”
How to apply for TNAU Recruitment 2019 – Teaching Assistant Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to TNAU Recruitment 2019.
- Submit all the details required by Tamil Nadu Agricultural University.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit Tamil Nadu Agricultural University official website – http://www.tnau.ac.in/
- At the time of interview candidates should bring original certificates in support of age, qualifications, Aadhaar photo ID card, experience certificate if any etc.
- No TA / DA will be paid for the candidates attending interview.