Details regarding the posts, vacancies, educational qualification, salary, age limit and selection process are given below in a brief manner, kindly go through it carefully.
Eligible candidates fill in the application form and send including e-mail id and mobile no. along with the photo copies of certificates and supporting documents for qualification, experience and other information Offline (By Post).
|Organization||Tamil Nadu Agricultural University|
|Job Type||TN Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Coimbatore (Tamil Nadu)|
|Post Name and Vacancies||Post Doctoral Fellowships - 05|
|Last Date||13.05.2019 by 4.00 p.m.
|Mode of Applying||Offline (By Post)|
|Official Website||Click Here|
TNAU Recruitment 2019 – Job Placement Details
Tamil Nadu Agricultural University requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
- Post Doctoral Fellowships – 05
Coimbatore (Tamil Nadu).
Tamil Nadu Agricultural University Job Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification :
Post Doctoral Fellowships – Submission of a detailed research proposal any theme area with a potential to develop product/process/technology is requisite for considering the application. Two letters of recommendation from candidate’s chairman and or previous Principal Investigator(s) regarding the research capabilities and other attributes of the applicant must be submitted to the Dean (SPGS) directly by the referee. Candidates who possess Ph.D degree in agricultural sciences along with NET certificate alone can apply.
Age Limit :
Salary Details :
Post Doctoral Fellowships – Rs. 40,000/- Per Month.
Mode of Applying :
Offline (By Post).
Selection Process :
- Personal Interview.
- Document Verification.
Important Dates :
Online – May send Soft Copy to [email protected] on or before 11.05.2019 by 05.00 p.m.
Offline By Post – Hard Copies of the Filled in Application Form along with all necessary documents should be submitted by Post to “The Registrar, TNAU, Coimbatore” on or before 13.05.2019 by 4.00 p.m.
Details of Postal Address :
The Registrar, TNAU, Coimbatore.
How to apply for TNAU Recruitment 2019 – Post Doctoral Fellowships Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to TNAU Recruitment 2019.
- Submit all the details required by Tamil Nadu Agricultural University.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit Tamil Nadu Agricultural University official website – http://www.tnau.ac.in/
- The Shortlisted candidates will be communicated through email for attending the proposal of presentation and interview that is tentatively scheduled on 24.05.2019.
- At the time of interview candidates should bring original certificates in support of age, qualifications, Aadhaar photo ID card, experience certificate if any etc.
- No TA / DA will be paid for the candidates attending interview.