Tamil Nadu Agricultural University, Coimbatore has released recruitment 2019 advertisement its for Senior Research Fellow (01) vacancy. TNAU,Coimbatore has planned to conduct an interview for Senior Research Fellow Posts on 25.11.2019 at 09.00 AM. Candidates who are eligible to apply for this post, check our information mentioned below for more details. For more on information about Tamilnadu Govt Jobs please check here.
Candidates are requested to produce all original certificates (UG / PG degrees, age proof, experience certificate, publications and any other testimonials that certify their competency to work in the project) at the time of interview.
|Organization||Tamil Nadu Agricultural University, Coimbatore|
|Job Type||TN Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Coimbatore (Tamil Nadu)|
|Post Name and Vacancies||Senior Research Fellow - 01|
|Mode of Applying||Walk-In-Interview|
|Date and Time of Interview||25.11.2019 at 09.00 a.m|
|Venue||The Director (Crop Management) TNAU, Coimbatore|
|Official Website||Click Here|
TNAU, Coimbatore Recruitment 2019 – Job Placement Details
- Tamil Nadu Agricultural University, Coimbatore requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
- Senior Research Fellow – 01.
- Coimbatore (Tamil Nadu).
Tamil Nadu Agricultural University, Coimbatore Job Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification :
- Senior Research Fellow – M.Sc. (Agri.) in Plant Physiology/ Agronomy/ Agrl. Microbiology/ Soil Science & Agrl. Chemistry/ Environmental Science.
Age Limit :
- Not Mentioned.
Salary Details :
- Senior Research Fellow – Rs. 25,000/- p.m. With NET, Rs. 20, 000/- p.m.
Without NET (Consolidated).
Mode of Applying :
Selection Process :
- Personal Interview.
- Document Verification.
Important Dates :
- Qualified and interested candidates may appear for a Walk-In-Interview on 25.11.2019 at 09.00 a.m.
- The Director (Crop Management) TNAU, Coimbatore.
How to apply for TNAU Coimbatore Recruitment 2019 – Senior Research Fellow Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to TNAU Recruitment 2019.
- Submit all the details required by Tamil Nadu Agricultural University.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit Tamil Nadu Agricultural University official website – http://www.tnau.ac.in/
- Qualified and interested candidates may appear for an walk-in-interview on 25.11.2019 at 09.00 a.m.
- No TA / DA will be paid for the candidates attending interview.