Tamil Nadu Agricultural University has released recruitment 2019 advertisement its for Technical Assistant vacant position. TNAU has planned to conduct an interview for Technical Assistant Posts on 04.07.2019 at 10.00 AM. Candidates who are eligible to apply for this post, check our information mentioned below for more details. For more information about Tamilnadu Govt Jobs please check here.
Candidates are requested to produce all original certificates (UG / PG degrees, age proof, experience certificate, publications and any other testimonials that certify their competency to work in the project) at the time of interview.
|Organization||Tamil Nadu Agricultural University, Eachangkottai|
|Job Type||TN Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||AC & RI Eachangkottai(Tamil Nadu)|
|Post Name and Vacancies||Technical Assistant - 02|
|Mode of Applying||Walk-In-Interview|
|Date and Time of Interview||04.07.2019 at 10.00 a.m|
|Venue||The Dean (Agri), AC & RI, Eachangkottai|
|Official Website||Click Here|
TNAU, Eachangkottai Recruitment 2019 – Job Placement Details
- Tamil Nadu Agricultural University, Eachangkottai requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
- Technical Assistant – 02.
- AC & RI Eachangkottai(Tamil Nadu).
TNAU, Eachangkottai Job Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification :
- Technical Assistant – Diploma in Agriculture/Horticulture.
Age Limit :
- Not Mentioned.
Salary Details :
- Technical Assistant – Rs. 12, 000/- p.m.
Mode of Applying :
Selection Process :
- Personal Interview.
- Document Verification.
Important Dates :
- Qualified and interested candidates may appear for a Walk-In-Interview on 04.07.2019 at 10.00 a.m.
- The Dean (Agri), AC & RI, Eachangkottai.
How to apply for TNAU, Eachangkottai Recruitment 2019 – Technical Assistant Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to TNAU, Eachangkottai Recruitment 2019.
- Submit all the details required by Tamil Nadu Agricultural University, Eachangkottai.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit Tamil Nadu Agricultural University official website – http://www.tnau.ac.in/
- At the time of interview candidates should bring original certificates in support of age, qualifications, Aadhaar photo ID card, experience certificate if any etc.
- No TA / DA will be paid for the candidates attending interview.