Tamil Nadu Agricultural University, Coimbatore has released recruitment 2019 advertisement its for Research Associate (01) vacancy. TNAU, Coimbatore has planned to conduct an interview for Research Associate Posts on 28.11.2019 at 10.00 AM. Candidates who are eligible to apply for this post, check our information mentioned below for more details. For more on information about Tamilnadu Govt Jobs please check here.
Candidates are requested to produce all original certificates (UG / PG degrees, age proof, experience certificate, publications and any other testimonials that certify their competency to work in the project) at the time of interview.
|Organization||Tamil Nadu Agricultural University, Coimbatore|
|Job Type||TN Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Dept. of REE, AEC & RI, TNAU Coimbatore|
|Post Name and Vacancies||Research Associate - 01|
|Mode of Applying||Walk-In-Interview|
|Date and Time of Interview||28.11.2019 at 10.00 a.m|
|Venue||The Dean (Engineering) Agricultural Engineering College and Research Institute
|Official Website||Click Here|
TNAU, Coimbatore Recruitment 2019 – Job Placement Details
- Tamil Nadu Agricultural University, Coimbatore requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
- Research Associate – 01.
- Dept. of REE, AEC & RI, TNAU Coimbatore.
Tamil Nadu Agricultural University, Coimbatore Job Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification :
- Research Associate – Ph.D. in Bioenergy or Agricultural Engineering or Allied disciplined from Farm University.
(MNRE Norms : M.Tech. / Master’s degree in Engineering with minimum
OGPA of 6.50/10.00 of 65 % or Doctorate in Science. Matric level certificate of Local / Regional language from any recognized board of education.)
Age Limit :
- Research Associate – 25 to 55 years of age.
Salary Details :
- Research Associate – Rs. 36, 000/- p.m. With NET Compulsory (Consolidated).
Mode of Applying :
Selection Process :
- Personal Interview.
- Document Verification.
Important Dates :
- Qualified and interested candidates may appear for a Walk-In-Interview on 28.11.2019 at 10.00 a.m.
- The Dean (Engineering) Agricultural Engineering College and Research Institute
How to apply for TNAU, Coimbatore Recruitment 2019 – Research Associate Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to TNAU, Coimbatore Recruitment 2019.
- Submit all the details required by Tamil Nadu Agricultural University, Coimbatore.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit Tamil Nadu Agricultural University official website – http://www.tnau.ac.in/
- Qualified and interested candidates may appear for an walk-in-interview on 28.11.2019 at 10.00 a.m.
- No TA / DA will be paid for the candidates attending interview.