TN-AHD has released recruitment 2019 advertisement for its Veterinary Analyst Level II (583) vacancies. Candidates who wish to apply for this Veterinary Analyst post in TN-AHD should send their application form by Post. Last Date for submission of application by Post is 20.12.2019. Candidates who are eligible for this post check the details mentioned below. For more on information about Tamilnadu Government Jobs please check here.
Desrirable candidates fill in the application form and send including e-mail id and mobile no. along with the photo copies of certificates and supporting documents for qualification, experience and other information Offline (By Post).
|Organization||Tamilnadu Animal Husbandry Department|
|Job Type||TN Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Chennai (Tamilnadu)|
|Post Name and Vacancies||Veterinary Analyst Level II - 583|
|Mode of Applying||Offline (By Post)|
|Postal Address||Director, Directorate of Animal Husbandry and Veterinary Sciences, No. 571, Anna Salai, Nandanam, Chennai - 600 035|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Tamilnadu Animal Husbandry Department Recruitment 2019 – Job Placement Details
- Tamilnadu Animal Husbandry Department requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
- Veterinary Analyst Level II – 583.
- Chennai (Tamilnadu).
Tamilnadu Animal Husbandry Department Job Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification :
- Veterinary Analyst Level II – 12th Std Pass. 11 months training followed by exam conducted should be passed by the candidates. Stipend wont be paid during the training period.
Age Limit :
- As on 01.07.2019
- Minimum Age – 18 years
- Maximum Age For SC/ST – 35 years, For BC/BC(M)/MBC – 32 years & General – 30 years
- Upper age limit for SCA/SC/ST /BC/BCM/MBC – (If degree is Passed) 46 years & GT – No change in age limit.
Salary Details :
- Not Mentioned.
Mode of Applying :
- Offline (By Post).
Selection Process :
- Personal Interview.
- Document Verification.
Important Dates :
- All the documents should be addressed to “Address Mentioned in Official Notification” by Registered Post so as to reach the TN-AHD on or before 20.12.2019.
Details Regarding Fees :
- A demand draft of Rs.100 as application fee on the name of Director, Directorate of Animal Husbandry and Veterinary Sciences, No. 571, Anna Salai, Nandanam, Chennai – 600 035 from any nationalised bank should be taken and submitted along with the application form.
Postal Address :
- Director, Directorate of Animal Husbandry and Veterinary Sciences, No. 571, Anna Salai, Nandanam, Chennai – 600 035.
How to apply for TN-AHD Recruitment 2019 – Veterinary Analyst Level II – Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to TN-AHD Recruitment 2019.
- Submit all the details required by Tamilnadu Animal Husbandry Department.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit TN-AHD official website – https://ahd.tn.gov.in
- Interested and eligible candidates are requested to submit their application in the enclosed format along with necessary attested copies of certificates on or before 20.12.2019.
- The envelope should be superscribed with the name of the post and addressed to “Director, Directorate of Animal Husbandry and Veterinary Sciences, No. 571, Anna Salai, Nandanam, Chennai – 35”.
- Shortlisted candidates will be called for interview based on the eligibility criteria.
- No T.A / D.A will be provided to attend the interview.