The best opportunity for the job hunters who are looking for TN Govt Jobs. TNAHD recruitment 2018 – Tamilnadu Animal Husbandry Department recruiting 01 candidates to fill their Veterinary Assistant Surgeons job in Chennai. Applications are invited from BVSc / BVSc & AH graduates, born on or after 05/09/1960, who have studied Tamil as a language in their school final examination and have a valid registration with the Veterinary Council of India (as per Indian Veterinary Council Act, 1984) willing to work anywhere in Tamil Nadu on contract agreement basis for a period of 11 months or till such time regular candidates selected through Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission or any other Agencies are recruited to replace them, whichever is earlier, for a total remuneration of Rs.40,000 per month.
The application form can be downloaded from the website www.tn.gov.in or https://ahd.tn.gov.in. Filled up application forms must be accompanied by a Demand Draft drawn on any bank for Rs.500/- in favour of ‘The Director of Animal Husbandry and Veterinary Services, Chennai-35’, payable at Chennai and sent to The Director of Animal Husbandry and Veterinary Services, Integrated Animal Husbandry and Fisheries office complex, Veterinary Polyclinic Campus, 571, Anna Salai, Nandanam, Chennai-35. Last date for receipt of filled up application forms is 17/09/2018.
|Organization||Tamilnadu Animal Husbandry Department|
|Job Type||TN Govt Jobs|
|Post Name||Veterinary Assistant Surgeons|
|Mode of Applying||Offline (By Post)|
|Educational Qualification||BVSc or BVSc & AH degree from a recognised Indian
Passed Tamil Language in SSLC / 10th examination
|Age Limit||Born on or after
|Salary Details||Scale of pay : Rs. 40,000 per month|
|Selection Method||Written exam
|Application Fee and Method of Payment||Demand Draft drawn on any bank for Rs.500/-
DD in name of
The Director of Animal Husbandry and Veterinary Services, Chennai-35
Both online and offline payment can be done
|Application Form Website||https://ahd.tn.gov.in|
|Office Address||The Director of Animal Husbandry and Veterinary Services, Integrated Animal Husbandry and Fisheries office complex, Veterinary Polyclinic Campus, 571, Anna Salai, Nandanam, Chennai-35|
- Check and verify your eligibility to TNAHD Recruitment 2018.
- Take a printout of the application form.
- Fill all the details required by Tamilnadu Animal Husbandry Department
- Attach all the necessary documents and attest by self signature the same
- Duly sign the application form and cover it.
- All the documents should be addressed to “Address Mentioned in Official Notification” by post so as to reach to the notified Tamilnadu Animal Husbandry Department address on or before 17.09.2018. Envelope must be subscribed with “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF “Veterinary Assistant Surgeons”.
- Address to send TNAHD Veterinary Assistant Surgeons application form – Veterinary Polyclinic Campus, 571, Anna Salai, Nandanam, Chennai-35.
Official Website :
Candidates applying to this job go through the details carefully via official website :