TN-AHD has released recruitment 2020 advertisement for its Jeep Driver (2) vacancy. Candidates who wish to apply for this Jeep Driver post in TN-AHD should send their application form by Post. Last Date for submission of application by Post is 20.03.2020. Candidates who are eligible for this post check the details mentioned below. For more on information about Tamilnadu Government Jobs please check here.
Desrirable candidates fill in the application form and send including e-mail id and mobile no. along with the photo copies of certificates and supporting documents for qualification, experience and other information Offline (By Post).
|Organization||Tamilnadu Animal Husbandry Department|
|Job Type||TN Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Namakkal (Tamilnadu)|
|Post Name and Vacancies||Jeep Driver - 02|
|Mode of Applying||Offline (By Post)|
|Postal Address||Refer Notification|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Tamilnadu Animal Husbandry Department Recruitment 2020 – Job Placement Details
- Tamilnadu Animal Husbandry Department requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
- Jeep Driver – 02
- Namakkal (Tamilnadu).
Tamilnadu Animal Husbandry Department Job Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification :
- Jeep Driver – 8th STD pass and must have a valid driving license. Able to know read and write in Tamil. Two years experience in driving
Age Limit :
- As on 01.07.2019
- Minimum Age – 18 years
- Maximum Age For SC/ST – 35 years, For BC/BC(M)/MBC – 32 years & General – 30 years
Salary Details :
- Jeep Driver – Level Rs. 19,500 – 62,000/-
Mode of Applying :
- Offline (By Post).
Selection Process :
- Personal Interview.
- Document Verification.
Important Dates :
- All the documents should be addressed to “Address Mentioned in Official Notification” by Registered Post so as to reach the TN-AHD on or before 20.03.2020.
Postal Address :
- மண்டல இணை இயக்குநர், கால் நடை பராமரிப்பு துறை, 5/234, ஆசிரியர் காலனி, மோகனுர் ரோடு, நாமக்கல் – 637001
How to apply for TN-AHD Recruitment 2020 – Jeep Driver Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to TN-AHD Recruitment 2020.
- Submit all the details required by Tamilnadu Animal Husbandry Department.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit Namakkal District official website – https://namakkal.nic.in/
- Interested and eligible candidates are requested to submit their application in the enclosed format along with necessary attested copies of certificates on or before 20.03.2020.
- The envelope should be superscribed with the name of the post and addressed to “மண்டல இணை இயக்குநர், கால் நடை பராமரிப்பு துறை, 5/234, ஆசிரியர் காலனி, மோகனுர் ரோடு, நாமக்கல் – 637001”.
- Shortlisted candidates will be called for interview based on the eligibility criteria.
- No T.A / D.A will be provided to attend the interview.