TN WAQF Board has released recruitment 2020 advertisement for its Assistant Programmer, Survey Assistant, Legal Support Officer & Zonal WAQF Officer (10) vacancies. Candidates who wish to apply for these posts in TN WAQF Board should send their application form by Mail. Online submission starts from 30.07.2020 till 12.08.2020 by 05.00 p.m. Candidates who are eligible for this post check the details mentioned below. For more on information about Tamilnadu Government Jobs please check here.
Eligible candidates fill in the application form and send including e-mail id and mobile no. along with the photo copies of certificates and supporting documents for qualification, experience and other information Online (By Mail).
|Organization||TN WAQF Board|
|Job Type||TN Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Chennai (Tamilnadu)|
|Post Name and Vacancies||Assistant Programmer - 04
Survey Assistant - 02
Legal Support Officer - 02
Zonal WAQF Officer - 02
|Mode of Applying||Online (By Mail)|
|Last Date||12.08.2020 by 05.00 p.m|
|Email ID||[email protected] (OR) [email protected]|
|Official Website||Click Here|
TN WAQF Board Recruitment 2020 – Job Placement Details
- TN WAQF Board requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
- Assistant Programmer – 04
- Survey Assistant – 02
- Legal Support Officer – 02
- Zonal WAQF Officer – 02
- Chennai (Tamilnadu).
TN WAQF Board Job Eligibility Details
Educational Qualification :
- Assistant Programmer – DCA/BCA or equivalent from a recognized University / Institute with 2 years experience
- Survey Assistant – Officers/ Surveyors retired from the survey / Revenue / Similar Department / Graduate in any discipline having similar experience for not less than 3 years
- Legal Support Officer – An Advocates having minimum 5 years experience in the legal matters.
- Zonal WAQF Officer – Central / State Govt / PSU (REtired) or Equivalent having wide administrative experience / Graduate in any discipline having similar experience for not less than 5 years
Age Limit :
- Age Not Above 65 years
Salary Details :
- Assistant Programmer – Rs. 15,000/- pm
- Survey Assistant – Rs. 20,000/- pm
- Legal Support Officer – Rs. 40,000/- pm
- Zonal WAQF Officer – Rs. 27,000/- pm
Mode of Applying :
- Online (By Mail)
Selection Process :
- Personal Interview
- Document Verification
Important Dates :
- Last Date for Submission of Application by Mail : 12.08.2020 till 05.00 pm
How to apply for TN WAQF Board Recruitment 2020 – Assistant Programmer, Survey Assistant, Legal Support Officer & Zonal WAQF Officer Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to TN WAQF Board Recruitment 2020.
- Submit all the details required by TN WAQF Board
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit TN WAQF Board official website – http://www.bcmbcmw.tn.gov.in/
- Application should reach the undersigned on or before at 05.00 pm on 12.08.2020 only through email
- Email Id : [email protected] (OR) [email protected]
Download TN WAQF Board Recruitment 2020 Official Notification and Apply Online (By Mail)
TN WAQF Board Official Notification : Click Here