TN Postal Circle has released recruitment 2020 advertisement for its Multi Tasking Staff (285) vacancies. Candidates who wish to apply for this Multitasking Staff post in TN Postal Circle should send their application form by post. Offline submission starts from 04.02.2020 till 17.02.2020. Candidates who are eligible for this post check the details mentioned below. For more on information about Central Government Jobs please check here.
Eligible candidates fill in the application form and send including e-mail id and mobile no. along with the photo copies of certificates and supporting documents for qualification, experience and other information Offline (By Post).
|Organization||Tamilnadu Postal Circle|
|Job Type||Central Govt Jobs|
|Post Name and Vacancies||Multitasking Staff - 285|
|Mode of Applying||Offline (By Post)|
|Postal Address||Assistant Director (Recruitment),
0/o the Chief Postmaster General,
|Official Website||Click Here|
TN Postal Circle Recruitment 2020 – Job Placement Details
- TN Postal Circle requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
- Multi Tasking Staff – 285
- MTS Vacancies for the year 2018
- Chennai City Central Region – 31
- Central Region – 18
- Southern Region – 18
- Western Region – 13
- All Over Tamilnadu – 40
- MTS Vacancies for the year 2019
- Chennai City Central Region – 41
- Central Region – 33
- Southern Region – 35
- Western Region – 22
- All Over Tamilnadu – 34
- MTS Vacancies for the year 2018
TN Postal Circle Job Eligibility Details :
- Multitasking Staff –
- 10th Standard pass from a recognized board.
- Knowledge of local language (i.e., Tamil) of the concerned Postal Circle/ Division. The candidate should have studied Local language (i.e., Tamil) at least upto 10. Standard. The local language of a Postal Circle or Division shall be published by the Department of Posts.
Age Limit :
(Age Relaxation for SC/ST – 10 Years and Others 5 Years and Relaxable for government servant by 35 years)
- Multitasking Staff – 18 – 25 years as on 31.12.2019
Salary Details :
- Multitasking Staff – Rs.18500 – 56900/- (Level 1 in Pay Matrix)
Mode of Applying :
- Offline (By Post).
Selection Process :
- Written Test.
- Personal Interview.
- Document Verification.
The examination will be conducted in Chennai, Coimbatore, Madurai and Thiruchirappalli centers. APS candidates have to appear for the examination from the regional centre t0 which they belong.
Period Of Probation :
- Two Years
Important Dates :
- Date of issue of Notification : 04.02.2020
- Last date for receipt of applications at Divisional Office from candidates : 17.02.2020
- Last date for receipt of applications at R.O by Divisional Office : 24.02.2020
- Last date for sending copy of final permitted list of candidates to Circle Office by Regional Office : 28.02.2020
- Issue of Admit Cards to permitted candidates by DO/Head of Units to eligible candidates : 02.03.2020
- Date of Examination : 15.03.2020
Details of Postal Address :
- Assistant Director (Recruitment), 0/o the Chief Post master General, Tamilnadu Circle, Chennai-600002
How to apply for TN Postal Circle Recruitment 2020 – Multitasking Staff Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to TN Postal Circle Recruitment 2020.
- Submit all the details required by TN Postal Circle.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit Tamilnadu Post official website : https://tamilnadupost.nic.in/
- The interested candidates are requested to send their application with a brief bio-data, a recent photograph and contact details along with the self attested copies of the relevant certificates through offline mode
- Shortlisted candidates will be informed about the further process of the applications.
Download TN Postal Circle Recruitment 2020 Official Notification and Apply Offline (By Post)
TN Postal Circle Official Notification : Click Here
TN Postal Circle Vacancies : Click Here
TN Postal Circle Application Form : Click Here