TN Postal Circle has released recruitment 2020 advertisement for its ranch Postmaster (BPM), Assistant Branch Postmaster(ABPM), Dak Sevak (3162) vacancies. Online submission starts from 01.09.2020 till 30.09.2020. Candidates who are eligible for this post check the details mentioned below. For more on information about Central Government Jobs please check here.
Eligible candidates fill in the application form and send including e-mail id and mobile no. along with the photo copies of certificates and supporting documents for qualification, experience and other information Online
|Organization||Tamilnadu Postal Circle|
|Job Type||Central Govt Jobs|
|Post Name and Vacancies||Branch Postmaster (BPM), Assistant Branch Postmaster(ABPM), Dak Sevak - 3162|
|Mode of Applying||Online|
|Official Website||Click Here|
TN Postal Circle Recruitment 2020 – Job Placement Details
- TN Postal Circle requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
- Branch Postmaster (BPM), Assistant Branch Postmaster (ABPM), Dak Sevak – 3172
- Details of vacant posts for which applications are called for are shown in the Annexure-I.
TN Postal Circle Job Eligibility Details :
- Branch Postmaster (BPM), Assistant Branch Postmaster (ABPM), Dak Sevak –
- Secondary School Examination pass certificate of 10th standard with passing marks in Mathematics, local language and English (having been studied as compulsory or elective subjects) conducted by any recognized Board of School Education by the Government of India/State Governments/ Union Territories in India shall be a mandatory educational qualification for all approved categories of Gramin Dak Sevaks.(Referred to in Directorate Order No 17-31/2016 GDS dated 25.06.2018).The Candidate passed Xth class examination in first attempt will be treated as meritorious against those passed compartmentally.
- Compulsory knowledge of Local Language. The candidate should have studied the local language at least up to
10th standard [as compulsory or elective subjects] as declared by the State Government or as per constitutional provisions relating to the 8th schedule of Constitution of India.
Age Limit :
- The minimum and maximum of age for the purpose of engagement to GDS posts shall be 18 and 40 years respectively as on 01.09.2020 the date of notification of the vacancies.
- Permissible relaxation in Upper age limit for different categories is as under:-
- Schedule Caste/Scheduled Tribe (SC/ST) – 5 years
- Other Backward Classes (OBC) – 3 years
- Economically Weaker Sections (EWS) – No relaxation*
- Persons with Disabilities (PwD) – 10 years*
- Persons with Disabilities (PwD) + OBC – 13 years*
- Persons with Disabilities (PwD) + SC/ST – 15 years*
- * There will be no relaxation in upper age limit to EWS candidates. However, the persons belonging to EWSs who are not covered under the scheme of reservation for SCs, STs and OBCs shall get 10% reservation in engagement to the Gramin Dak Sevak posts in the Department of Posts as per Directorate instructions circulated vide no. 17-09/2019-GDS dated 26.02.2019.
- * All Engaging Authorities shall maintain reservation for persons with disabilities to all categories of GDS posts except for persons with benchmark of disability “Blind” (for all categories of GDS). Percentage of reservation may be maintained as in the case of SC,ST and OBC categories in GDS posts as per Directorate order no. 17-08/2017-GDS dated 26.02.2019. Relaxation in upper age limit is subject to the condition that maximum age of the applicant on the crucial date shall not exceed 55 years.
Salary Details :
- BPM –
- Minimum TRCA for 4 Hours/Level 1 in TRCA Slab – Rs.12,000/-
- Minimum TRCA for 5 hours/Level 2 in TRCA slab – Rs.14,500/-
- ABPM/Dak Sevak –
- Minimum TRCA for 4 Hours/Level 1 in TRCA Slab – Rs.10,000/-
- Minimum TRCA for 5 hours/Level 2 in TRCA slab – Rs.12,000/-
Mode of Applying :
Selection Process :
- Written Test.
- Personal Interview.
- Document Verification.
Application Fees :
- Applicant of category OC/OBC/EWS Male / trans-man should pay a fee of Rs. 100/- (Rupees one hundred) for each set of five options. Candidate who requires to make the payment has to visit any Head Post Office or other identified Post Offices in India. Names of the offices are available in the website http://appost.in/gdsonline.
- The applicant can also pay the fee through online mode of payment using the URL provided in the Home page. All recognized Credit/Debit cards and Net Banking facility can be availed for this purpose. Charges applicable for usage of Debit/Credit cards and net banking as per the rules from time to time will be levied to the candidates.
- However, payment of fee is exempted for all Female / trans-woman candidates as well PwD candidates. They may apply online directly through the provided link in the Website.
Important Dates :
- Starting Date for Online Application : 01.09.2020
- Last Date for submission of Online Application : 30.09.2020
How to apply for TN Postal Circle Recruitment 2020 – BPM, ABPM and Dak Sevak Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to TN Postal Circle Recruitment 2020.
- Submit all the details required by TN Postal Circle.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit Tamilnadu Post official website : https://appost.in/
- Only online application will be accepted from the candidate. Candidate who desires to apply online will have to register himself / herself in the portal through https://indiapost.gov.in or https://appost.in/gdsonline with effect from 01.09.2020 to 30.09.2020 with the following basic details to obtain the Registration Number:-
i) Name (In capital letter as per X class certificate Marks Memo including spaces)
ii) Father Name
iii) Mobile Number (Unique for one Registration number)
iv) Date of Birth
vii) PH – Type of Disability – (HH/OH/VH)- Percentage of disability
viii) State in which Xth class passed
ix) Board in which Xth class passed
x) Year of Passing Xth class
xi) Xth Class Certificate Number / Roll Number (optional)
xii) Transgender certificate issued by Dist rict. megistrate as per THE TRANSGENDER PERSONS (PROTECTION OF RIGHTS) ACT,2019.
- Only one Registration is allowed for one candidate. The same registration number should be used for submission of applications during the cycle to any of the circles. Mobile number mapping is mandatory for Registration. Once Registered the same mobile number will not be allowed for further Registrations of any other candidates also. In case of any duplicate Registration is found by altering the basic details all the candidatures relating to all such Registrations will be removed for consideration of selection.Any candidate who forgot the registration number can retrieve the registration number through option ‘Forgot registration’
Download TN Postal Circle Recruitment 2020 Official Notification and Apply Online
TN Postal Circle Official Notification : Click Here
TN Postal Circle Application Form : Click Here
Central Govt JobsCentral Govt Jobs