A great opportunity for the job hunters who are looking for TN Govt Jobs. TN Police SBCID Recruitment 2019 – Tamilnadu Police SBCID is inviting candidates for its Junior Reporter Posts job in Tamilnadu.
Details regarding the posts, vacancies, educational qualification, salary, age limit and selection process are given below in a brief manner, kindly go through it carefully.
Eligible candidates fill in the application form and send including e-mail id and mobile no. along with the photo copies of certificates and supporting documents for qualification, experience and other information Offline (By Post).
|Organization||Tamilnadu Police SBCID|
|Job Type||TN Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Tamil Nadu|
|Post Name||Junior Reporter|
|Mode of Applying||Offline (By Post)|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Educational Qualification||(i) Must have Passed Plus 2 with Tamil as one of the Subjects
(ii) Must have Passed Government Technical Examination in English Shorthand by Higher Grade / Senior Grade (120 WPM)
(iii) Must Have passed Government Technical Examination in English Typewriting by Higher Grade / Senior Grade (45 WPM)
(iv) Candidates for appointment as Junior Reporter by transfer Should Possess the Minimum General Education Qualification and Should have Passed the Government Technical Examination in English Shorthand by the Higher Grade and Typewriting English by Higher Grade
(v) Working Knowledge in Tamil Shorthand is Required.
(vi) Candidates Should acquire the Certificate course in Computer on Office Automation Course with in Their Probation Period. However the Candidate Should Possess Sufficient Working Knowledge of Computer in the day to day Functioning of Office.
|Age Limit||Click Here|
|Salary Details||Rs.36,200 – 1,14,800/-|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Office Address||The Chairman, Selection Committee, Police Shorthand Bureau, HQ, Second Floor, Old Coastal Security Group Building, DGP Office Complex, Mylapore, Chennai 600 004.|
- Check and verify your eligibility to TN Police SBCID Recruitment 2019.
- Fill all the details required by Tamilnadu Police SBCID.
- The interested candidates are requested to send their application with a brief biodata with a recent photograph and contact details along with the attested copies of the relevant certificates.
- All the documents should be addressed to “Address Mentioned in Official Notification” by post so as to reach the TN Police SBCID on or before 21.03.2019.
- Address to send details of the candidates, The Chairman, Selection Committee, Police Shorthand Bureau, HQ, Second Floor, Old Coastal Security Group Building, DGP Office Complex, Mylapore, Chennai 600 004.
- The shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview. The date of interview will be intimated by post/ email.