An excellent opportunity for the job hunters who are looking for TN Govt Jobs. TN MRB Recruitment 2018 – Tamilnadu Medical Service Recruitment Board is inviting candidates for its Radiotherapy Technician Posts jobs in Chennai (Tamil Nadu).
Details regarding the posts, vacancies, educational qualification, salary, age limit and selection process are given below in a brief manner, kindly go through it carefully.
Eligible candidates may send their resume including e-mail id and mobile no. along with the photo copies of certificates, supporting documents other information online.
|Organization||Tamilnadu Medical Service Recruitment Board|
|Job Type||TN Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Chennai (Tamil Nadu)|
|Post Name||Radiotherapy Technician|
|Mode of Applying||Online|
|Educational Qualification||B.Sc.(Radiotherapy Technology) Degree who have undergone the course (course in line with AERB requirements) in Government and Private Institutions affiliated to the Tamil Nadu Dr.M.G.R. Medical University or any other University or Institution recognized by the University Grants Commission|
|Age Limit||Refer Official Notification|
|Salary Details||Rs. 35400 – 112400 PM
|Selection Method||Written exam
and Date of Submission
|Online Registration & Online payment - 29.11.2018
Offline payment of fee through Indian Bank -
Gen/ OBC – Rs.500/-
|Official Notification||Click Here|
- Check and verify your eligibility to TN MRB Recruitment 2018.
- Submit all the details required by Tamilnadu Medical Service Recruitment Board.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Download or view the official notification.
- Attach all the necessary documents and attest by self signature the same.
- Eligible interested candidates are encouraged to send their filled in application form online on or before 29.11.2018.
- Shortlisted candidates will be informed about further process of their application.
- Candidates who have already applied and paid the registration fee, need not apply.
Official Website :