TN Litigation Department has released recruitment 2020 advertisement for its Office Assistant (15) vacancies. Candidates who wish to apply for this Office Assistant post in TN Litigation Department should send their application form by Post. Last Date for submission of application by Post is 27.01.2020. Candidates who are eligible for this post check the details mentioned below. For more on information about Tamilnadu Government Jobs please check here.
Desrirable candidates fill in the application form and send including e-mail id and mobile no. along with the photo copies of certificates and supporting documents for qualification, experience and other information Offline (By Post).
|Organization||TN Litigation Department|
|Job Type||TN Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Chennai & Madurai (Tamilnadu)|
|Post Name and Vacancies||Office Assistant - 15
|Mode of Applying||Offline (By Post)|
|Postal Address||Refer Notification|
|Official Website||Click Here|
TN Litigation Department Recruitment 2020 – Job Placement Details
- TN Litigation Department requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
- Office Assistant – 15
- Chennai & Madurai (Tamilnadu).
TN Litigation Department Job Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification :
- Office Assistant – 8th Std Pass. Preference will be given to those candidates who have license for four wheelers driving.
Age Limit :
- As on 01.07.2019
- Minimum Age – 18 years.
- Maximum Age For SC/ST – 35 years, For BC/BC(M)/MBC – 32 years & General – 30 years.
Salary Details :
- Office Assistant – Rs. 15,700 – 50,000/-
Mode of Applying :
- Offline (By Post).
Selection Process :
- Personal Interview.
- Document Verification.
Important Dates :
- All the documents should be addressed to “Address Mentioned in Official Notification” by Registered Post so as to reach the TN Litigation Department on or before 27.01.2020.
Postal Address :
- Refer Notification
How to apply for TN Litigation Department Recruitment 2020 – Office Assistant Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to TN Litigation Department Recruitment 2020.
- Submit all the details required by TN Litigation Department.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit TN Government official website – https://www.tn.gov.in/
- Interested and eligible candidates are requested to submit their application in the enclosed format along with necessary attested copies of certificates on or before 27.01.2020.
- The envelope should be superscribed with the name of the post and addressed to address mentioned in Official Notification.
- Shortlisted candidates will be called for interview based on the eligibility criteria.
- No T.A / D.A will be provided to attend the interview.