An excellent opportunity for the job hunters who are looking for TN Govt Jobs. Employment Office Chennai Recruitment 2019 – Directorate Of Employment And Training is inviting candidates for its Office Assistant Posts job in Chennai (Tamilnadu).
Details regarding the posts, vacancies, educational qualification, salary, age limit and selection process are given below in a brief manner, kindly go through it carefully.
Eligible candidates send their filled in the application form along with the photo copies of certificates and supporting documents for qualification, experience and other information by post.
|Organization||Directorate Of Employment And Training|
|Job Type||TN Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Chennai (Tamil Nadu)|
|Post Name and|
|Office Assistant - 06|
|Mode of Applying||Offline (By Post)|
|Educational Qualification||Must have passed 8th Std|
|Age Limit||18 years as on 01.01. 2019
For GT Candidates – 30 Years
For BC, MBC/DNC Candidates – 32 Years
For SC/SCA/ST Candidates – 35 Years
|Salary Details||Level 1 - Rs. 15,000 - 50,000|
and Application Form
|Office Address||Government Skill Training Institute, Guindy, Chennai - 600 032|
- Check and verify your eligibility to Employment Office Chennai Recruitment 2019
- Submit all the details required by Directorate Of Employment And Training Chennai.
- Go through the official notification carefully.
- Download or view the official notification.
- All the documents should be addressed to “Address Mentioned in Official Notification” by post so as to reach Directorate Of Employment And Training Institute, Guindy, Chennai – 600 032 on or before 15.02.2019.
- Envelope must be subscribed with “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF “…………….”.
- Attach all the necessary documents and attest by self signature the same.
- Shortlisted candidates will be informed about further process of their application.
Official Website :