TN Govt Fisheries Deparment has released recruitment 2020 advertisement for its Fisheries Assistant’s (1) vacancies. Candidates who wish to apply for this Fisheries Assistant’s post in TN Govt Fisheries Deparment should send their application form by Post. Last Date for submission of application by Post is 10.02.2020. Candidates who are eligible for this post check the details mentioned below. For more on information about Tamilnadu Government Jobs please check here.
Desrirable candidates fill in the application form and send including e-mail id and mobile no. along with the photo copies of certificates and supporting documents for qualification, experience and other information Offline (By Post).
|Organization||TN Govt Fisheries Deparment Recruitment 2020|
|Job Type||TN Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Chennai (Tamilnadu)|
|Post Name and Vacancies||Fisheries Assistant’s - 01|
|Mode of Applying||Offline (By Post)|
|Postal Address||Refer Notification|
|Official Website||Click Here|
TN Govt Fisheries Deparment Recruitment 2020 – Job Placement Details
- TN Govt Fisheries Deparment requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
- Fisheries Assistant’s – 01
- Chennai (Tamilnadu).
TN Govt Fisheries Deparment Job Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification :
- Fisheries Assistant’s –
Age Limit :
Salary Details :
- Fisheries Assistant’s – Not Mentioned
Mode of Applying :
- Offline (By Post).
Selection Process :
- Personal Interview.
- Document Verification.
Important Dates :
- All the documents should be addressed to “Address Mentioned in Official Notification” by Registered Post so as to reach the TN Govt Fisheries Deparment on or before 10.02.2020 by 05.00 pm
Postal Address :
How to apply for TN Govt Fisheries Deparment Recruitment 2020 – Fisheries Assistant’s Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to TN Govt Fisheries Deparment Recruitment 2020.
- Submit all the details required by TN Govt Fisheries Deparment.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit Chennai District official website – https://chennai.nic.in/
- Interested and eligible candidates are requested to submit their application in the enclosed format along with necessary attested copies of certificates on or before 10.02.2020.
- The envelope should be superscribed with the name of the post and addressed to address mentioned in Official Notification.
- Shortlisted candidates will be called for interview based on the eligibility criteria.
- No T.A / D.A will be provided to attend the interview.