TMB has released recruitment 2019 advertisement for its Assistant Manager (Agricultural Officer). Candidates who wish to apply for this Assistant Manager (Agricultural Officer) post in TMB should send their application form by post. Last Date for submission of application by post is 27.06.2019. Candidates who are eligible for this post check the details mentioned below. For more information about Private Sector Jobs please check here.
Eligible candidates fill in the application form and send including e-mail id and mobile no. along with the photo copies of certificates and supporting documents for qualification, experience and other information Offline (By Post).
|Organization||Tamilnad Mercantile Bank Ltd|
|Job Type||Private Job|
|Job Location||All Over India|
|Post Name and Vacancies||Assistant Manager (Agricultural Officer)|
|Mode of Applying||Offline (By Post)|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Postal Address||The General Manager,
Human Resources Development Department,
Tamilnad Mercantile Bank Ltd.
57, V. E. Road,
Thoothukudi 628 002
TMB Recruitment 2019 – Job Placement Details
- TMB requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
- Assistant Manager (Agricultural Officer) – 01
- All Over India.
TMB Job Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification :
- Assistant Manager (Agricultural Officer) – Degree in Agriculture with 50% minimum marks and specialisations such as Horticulture/ Animal Husbandry/ Veterinary Science/ Dairy Science/Agriculture Engineering from recognised university will be additional preference.
- Atleast 3 years experience in relevant field.
Age Limit :
- Assistant Manager (Agricultural Officer) – Not exceeding 30 years as on 31.05.2019
Salary Details :
- Assistant Manager (Agricultural Officer) – The emoluments during the period of probation will be Basic Pay of Rs.23,700/- plus applicable DA (presently Rs.15,286/-) and other perquisites like reimbursement of house rent, fuel, entertainment, canteen, newspaper etc as applicable to the Scale-I officers.
Mode of Applying :
- Offline (By Post).
Probation Period :
- One year.
Selection Process :
- Personal Interview.
Important Dates :
- All the documents should be addressed to “Address Mentioned in Official Notification” by Registered Post so as to reach the TMB on or before 27.06.2019.
Details of Postal Address :
- The General Manager, Human Resources Development Department, Tamilnad Mercantile Bank Ltd., Head Office, 57, V. E. Road, Thoothukudi 628 002.
How to apply for TMB Recruitment 2019 – Assistant Manager (Agricultural Officer) Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to TMB Recruitment 2019.
- Submit all the details required by Tamilnad Mercantile Bank Ltd.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit TMB official website – https://www.tmbnet.in
- Application is attached herewith and all the details should be furnished with copies of mark sheets, degree certificate & community certificate and sent to the address given below.
- The interested candidates are requested to send their application with a brief bio-data with a recent photograph and contact details along with the self attested copies of the relevant certificates through offline mode within the last date.
- The cover containing the application with enclosures should be superscribed as “Application for the post of Agricultural Officer” and it should be sent not later than 27/06/2019
- The completed applications will be verified and eligible/shortlisted applicants will be communicated individually by post / e-mail with details of the interview to be attended.
Download TMB Recruitment 2019 Official Notification and Apply Offline (By Post)
TMB Official Notification : Click Here
TMB Application Form : Click Here