Details regarding the posts, vacancies, educational qualification, salary, age limit and selection process are given below in a brief manner, kindly go through it carefully.
Eligible candidates may send their resume along with the photo copies of certificates and supporting documents for qualification, experience and other information by post.
|Organization||Tiruvannamalai District Court|
|Job Type||TN Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Tiruvannamalai (Tamilnadu)|
|Post Name and Vacancies||Office Assistant - 05
Night Watchman - 02
|Last Date||21.06.2019 by 05:45 P.M.|
|Mode of Applying||Offline (By Post)|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Postal Address||THE CHIEF JUDICIAL MAGISTRATE, TIRUVANNAMALAI DISTRICT, TIRUVANNAMALAI - 606 604|
Tiruvannamalai District Court Recruitment 2019 – Job Placement Details
- Tiruvannamalai District Court requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
- Office Assistant – 05.
- Night Watchman – 02.
- Tiruvannamalai (Tamil Nadu).
Tiruvannamalai District Court Job Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification :
- Office Assistant – 8th Passed.
- Night Watchman – Read and Write in Tamil.
Age Limit :
Salary Details :
- Office Assistant – Rs.15700 - 50000 (Level 1 in the revised levels of pay).
- Night Watchman – Rs.15700 - 50000 (Level 1 in the revised levels of pay).
Mode of Applying :
- Offline (By Post).
Selection Process :
- Written Exam.
- Personal Interview.
- Document Verification.
Important Dates :
- All the documents should be addressed to “Address Mentioned in Official Notification” by post so as to reach the Tiruvannamalai District Court on or before 21.06.2019 by 05:45 PM.
Details of Postal Address :
- THE CHIEF JUDICIAL MAGISTRATE, TIRUVANNAMALAI DISTRICT, TIRUVANNAMALAI – 606 604.
How to apply for Tiruvannamalai District Court Recruitment 2019 – Office Assistant & Night Watchman Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to Tiruvannamalai District Court Recruitment 2019.
- Submit all the details required by Tiruvannamalai District Court.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit Tiruvannamalai District Court official website – https://districts.ecourts.gov.in/india/tn/tiruvannamalai
- The interested candidates are requested to send their application with a brief bio-data with a recent photograph and contact details along with the Self attested copies of the relevant certificates through offline mode within the last date.
- All further communication/Memo/Intimation for interview will be made only through the website (https://districts.ecourts.gov.in/tiruvannamalai) No individual communication will be sent to the applicants other than the communication made in the website. Hence, the applicants are advised to visit the aforesaid website for any further communication.
- Shortlisted Candidates will be called for interview.
- No TA / DA will be paid for the candidates attending interview.