Details regarding the posts, vacancies, educational qualification, salary, age limit and selection process are given below in a brief manner, kindly go through it carefully.
Eligible candidates may send their resume along with the photo copies of certificates and supporting documents for qualification, experience and other information by post.
|Organization||Tirunelveli District Court|
|Job Type||TN Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Tirunelveli (Tamilnadu)|
|Post Name and Vacancies||Computer Operator - 45|
|Last Date||17.05.2019 by 05:45 PM|
|Mode of Applying||Offline (By Post)|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Tirunelveli District Court Recruitment 2019 – Job Placement Details
Tirunelveli District Court requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
- Computer Operator – 45
- Tirunelveli (Tamil Nadu).
Tirunelveli District Court Job Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification :
- A pass in Bachelor degree in Computer Science/Computer Application from a
recognized University of Indian Union or a Bachelor’s degree in B.A., B.Sc., or B.Com.,
from a recognized University of Indian Union with a Diploma in Computer Applications
from a recognized University.”
- Technical qualification : Typewriting Junior Grade both in English and Tamil.
Age Limit :
- As on 01.07.2018
1. SCA – 18 – 35
2. SC – 18 – 35
3. ST – 18 – 35
4. MBC – 18 – 32
5. BC – 18 – 32
6. OC – 18 – 30
Salary Details :
- Computer Operator – New Pay matrix in Level 10 Rs.(20600-65500)p.m.
Mode of Applying :
- Offline (By Post).
Selection Process :
- Personal Interview.
- Document Verification.
Important Dates :
- All the documents should be addressed to “Address Mentioned in Official Notification” by post so as to reach the Tirunelveli District Court on or before 17.05.2019 by 05:45 PM.
Details of Postal Address :
How to apply for Tirunelveli District Court Recruitment 2019 – Computer Operator Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to Tirunelveli District Court Recruitment 2019.
- Submit all the details required by Tirunelveli District Court.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit Tirunelveli District Court official website – https://districts.ecourts.gov.in/tirunelveli
- The interested candidates are requested to send their application with a brief bio-data with a recent photograph and contact details along with the Self attested copies of the relevant certificates through offline mode within the last date.
- Shortlisted Candidates will be called for interview.
- No TA / DA will be paid for the candidates attending interview.