Tirunelveli Cooperative Bank has released recruitment 2020 advertisement for Office Assistant & Driver (19) vacant positions. Last date for submission of Application form by post is 10.02.2020. Candidates who are eligible for the posts check our information below for complete details. For more on information about Tamilnadu Government Job please check here.
Candidates are requested to produce all original certificates (UG / PG degrees, age proof, experience certificate, publications and any other testimonials that certify their competency to work in the project) and apply Offline (By Post).
|Organization||Tirunelveli Cooperative Bank|
|Job Type||TN Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Tirunelveli (Tamilnadu)|
|Post Name and Vacancies||Office Assistant - 15
Driver - 04
|Mode of Applying||Offline (By Post)|
|Postal Address||Refer Notification|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Tirunelveli Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2020 Placement Details
- Tirunelveli Cooperative Bank requires following posts to fill their vacancies
- Office Assistant – 15
- Driver – 04
- Tirunelveli (Tamilnadu).
Tirunelveli Cooperative Bank Job Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification :
- Office Assistant – 8th Std Pass.
- Driver – 8th pass. Having a valid driving license
Age Limit :
- SC/ST/MBC/BC / BC (Muslims)/ Retired Military Employee / Widows – Min age 18 years and max age 38 years
- OC – Min age 18 years and Max age – 30 years
- Office Assistant – Rs.10,600 to Rs.31,650
- Driver – Rs. 11,250 to Rs. 33075
Mode of Applying :
- Offline (By Post).
Selection Process :
- Written Test.
- Personal Interview.
- Document Verification.
Important Dates :
- Last date for submission of application : 10.02.2020.
Details Regarding Fees :
- Examination Fees – Rs 150.
- Candidates (excepting Female/SC/ST candidates who are exempted from payment of fee).
Postal Address :
- Refer Notification
How to apply for Tirunelveli Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2020 – Office Assistant & Driver Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to Tirunelveli Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2020.
- Submit all the details required by Tirunelveli Central Cooperative Bank
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit Tirunelveli District Recruitment Bureau for Cooperative Societies website http://www.tnyccbank.in/
- Interested and eligible candidates are requested to submit their application in the enclosed format along with necessary attested copies of certificates on or before 10.02.2020.
- The envelope should be superscribed with the name of the post and addressed to address mentioned in Official Notification.
- Shortlisted candidates will be called for interview based on the eligibility criteria.
- No T.A / D.A will be provided to attend the interview.