TIIC has released recruitment 2019 advertisement for its Manager & Senior Officer (Technical & Finance) (39) Vacant Posts. Candidates who wish to apply for this Manager & Senior Officer (Technical & Finance) post in TIIC should send their application form online. Online registration starts from “17.11.2019” to “05.12.2019” Candidates who are eligible for this post check the details mentioned below. For more on information about Tamilnadu Government Jobs please check here.
Eligible candidates fill in the application form and send including e-mail id and mobile no. along with the photo copies of certificates and supporting documents for qualification, experience and other information online.
|Organization||Tamilnadu Industrial Investment Corporation Limited|
|Job Type||Tamilnadu Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Chennai (Tamilnadu)|
|Post Name and Vacancies||Manager (Technical) - 5
Manager (Finance) - 4
Senior Officer (Technical) - 10
Senior Officer (Finance) - 20
|Mode of Applying||Online|
|Official Website||Click Here|
TIIC Recruitment 2019 – Job Placement Details
- Tamilnadu Industrial Investment Corporation Limited requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
- Manager (Technical) – 5
- Manager (Finance) – 4
- Senior Officer (Technical) – 10
- Senior Officer (Finance) – 20
- Chennai (Tamil Nadu).
TIIC Job Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification :
- Manager (Technical) – B.E., / B.Tech., with First class or 60% and above of marks in the above examination. Preference will
be given to those with PG qualification in Engineering or Business Administration from a reputed Institution.
- Manager (Finance) – CA/ICWA/Post graduate with MBA (i.e, M.A./M.Sc.,/M.Com etc., with MBA) from any University recognized by UGC through regular academic programme or PG Diploma from any Indian Institute of Management and XLRI, Jamshedpur.
- Senior Officer (Technical) – B.E., / B.Tech., / AMIE with First class or 60% and above marks, in the above examination.
- Senior Officer (Finance) – CA/ICWA/Post graduate with MBA (i.e, M.A./M.Sc.,/M.Com etc., with MBA) from any University recognized by UGC through regular academic programme or PG Diploma from any Indian Institute of Management and XLRI, Jamshedpur.
Age Limit :
Salary Details :
- Manager (Technical) – 56,900-1,80,500
- Manager (Finance) – 56,900-1,80,500
- Senior Officer (Technical) – 56,100-1,77,500
- Senior Officer (Finance) – 56,100-1,77,500
Mode of Applying :
Selection Process :
- Written Test.
- Personal Interview.
- Document Verification.
Examination Fees :
- For General category, BC, BC(M), MBC & DC & DAP – candidates – 800/- plus GST @ 18 % (Rupees Eight hundred only plus GST @ 18 %)
- For SC, SC(A), ST candidates belonging to Tamil Nadu – 400/- plus GST @ 18 % (Rupees Four hundred only plus GST)
Important Dates :
- Opening date of online portal : 17.11.2019.
- Last date for submission of online application : 05.12.2019.
How to apply for TIIC Recruitment 2019 – Manager & Senior Officer (Technical & Finance) Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to TIIC Recruitment 2019.
- Submit all the details required by Tamilnadu Industrial Investment Corporation Limited.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit TIIC official website – http://tiic.org/
- Eligible applicants would require to register and apply online through Candidates should register and create a login ID using the url Click Here and submit the application.
- Attach all the necessary documents and attest by self signature the same.
- Candidates will have to visit the website www.tiic.org for downloading Hall tickets for online exam.
- Intimation for downloading the Hall ticket will also be sent through email/SMS. Once the candidate clicks the relevant link, he/she can access the window for Hall ticket download.
- Candidates who have been short listed based on the marks scored in the Online Examination and based on the ranking within the reservation category, will subsequently be called for a Personal interview to be conducted by the Corporation, at Chennai.
Download TIIC Recruitment 2019 Official Notification and Apply Online
TIIC Official Notification : Click Here