Thiruvalluvar University has released recruitment 2019 advertisement for its Professor, Associate Professor & Assistant Professor (20) vacancies. Candidates who wish to apply for this Professor, Associate Professor & Assistant Professor Posts in Thiruvalluvar University should send their application form by Post. Last Date for submission of application by Post is 31.12.2019 by 5.45 p.m. Candidates who are eligible for this post check the details mentioned below. For more on information about Tamilnadu Government Jobs please check here.
Desirable candidates fill in the application form and send including e-mail id and mobile no. along with the photo copies of certificates and supporting documents for qualification, experience and other information Offline (By Post).
|Job Type||TN Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Vellore (Tamilnadu)|
|Post Name and Vacancies||Professor, Associate Professor & Assistant Professor - 20|
|Mode of Applying||Offline (By Post)|
|Last Date||31.12.2019 upto 5.45 p.m|
|Postal Address||The Registrar, Thiruvalluvar University, Serkkadu, Vellore - 632115|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Thiruvalluvar University Recruitment 2019 – Job Placement Details
- Thiruvalluvar University requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
- Professor, Associate Professor & Assistant Professor – 20.
- Vellore (Tamilnadu).
Thiruvalluvar University Job Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification :
- Professor, Associate Professor & Assistant Professor – As per UGC Norms-2018. Candidates are requested to read the UGC Regulations on Minimum Qualifications for Appointment of Teachers and Other Academic Staff in Universities and Colleges and Measures for the maintenance of standards in Higher Education, 2018 before filling the API Score at UGC Website: www.ugc.ac.in
- General : (a) A relaxation of 5% will be provided, from 55% to 50% of the marks, at the Masters level to the candidates belonging to SC/ST categories, Differently Abled and Visually Challenged persons.
(b) A relaxation of 5% will be provided from 55% to 50% of the marks to the Ph.D.
degree holders who have passed their Masters degree prior to 19th September 1991.
(c) No application fee for the SC/ST and Differently Abled candidates on production of
attested photocopy of the Community Certificate / Physical Disability Certificate from
the competent authority.
(d) For the post of Professor and Associate Professor, along with the application, the
candidates should submit the filled in API Scores Sheet as prescribed by the UGC.
Age Limit :
- Professor, Associate Professor & Assistant Professor – Not Mentioned.
Salary Details :
- Teaching Fellow – As per UGC Norms-2018.
Mode of Applying :
- Offline (By Post).
Selection Process :
- Written Test.
- Personal Interview.
- Document Verification.
Details Regarding Fees :
- Application and Registration fee (except SC/ST and Differently abled candidate) – Rs. 600.
- Registration fee for SC/ST and Differently abled candidate – Rs. 100.
(No application fee shall be collected from the SC/ST) and differently abled candidate. If they enclose attested Xerox copy of community certificate/Differently abled certificate from the competent authority, as the case may be.)
- All payments should be remitted through NEFT/RTGS mode in the Indian Overseas Bank IFSC Code: IOBA0002484 MICR Code:632020014 Account number:
248401000000001 and the original bank challan with UTR number should be
enclosed with the application form.
- No Cash payment will be accepted.
- Application unaccompanied by original bank challan towards cost of application
and Registration fee will be rejected.
Important Dates :
- All the documents should be addressed to “Address Mentioned in Official Notification” by Mail so as to reach the Thiruvalluvar University on or before 31.12.2019.
Postal Address :
- The Registrar, Thiruvalluvar University, Serkkadu, Vellore – 632115.
How to apply for Thiruvalluvar University Recruitment 2019 – Professor, Associate Professor & Assitant Professor Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to Thiruvalluvar University Recruitment 2019.
- Submit all the details required by Thiruvalluvar University.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit Thiruvalluvar University official website – https://www.tvu.edu.in/
- The duly filled application in the prescribed format along with copy of all degree certificates and all other necessary certificates should be sent by post on or before 31.12.2019.
- Application should be superscribed on top of the cover mentioning advertisement Number and Post.
- The University reserves the right to fill or not to fill the post.
- The University reserves the right to shortlist the candidates.
- Application (eight copies) should be made only in the format prescribed by the
- Applications received after the last date will be summarily rejected.
- Enquiries on the above subject will not be entertained.
- Candidates called for interview will not be paid any TA/DA.
- Candidates in service should send their applications through proper channel.
- Since the selection of candidates is based purely on merit, attempts to canvass or bring influence on the authorities to show favour during selection will be deemed as
disqualification and the application of such candidates will be rejected.
- Candidates must be Indian Nationals.
- Candidates may be called for an interview as per the list prepared by the
Screening Committee. The summoning of the candidate for interview merely indicates that it is felt that he/she with others may be suitable for the post and conveys no assurance whatsoever that he/she will be recommended or selected or his/her conditions specified in the application will be accepted.
- Candidates who are selected shall be liable for transfer to any other place
within the jurisdiction of the University.
- Selection of candidates already in employment will be subject to the
employer’s agreement to relieve them.
- Persons who are already working in State or Central Government or any other organization should send their application through proper channel. Advance copies of
the applications reaching The Registrar, Thiruvalluvar University, Serkkadu, Vellore – 632 115, within the prescribed time limit shall be entertained provided the original application forwarded through proper channel reaches the Registrar before
the candidates are called for interview or the Screening Committee needs.
- Applications from candidates who are in service will be considered only if forwarded
through proper channel. In such cases, advance copies (7 numbers) of applications
should be sent directly to The Registrar so as to avoid delay. Applicants, if called for
interview should be prepared to come for an interview at Serkkadu, Vellore at their
- Candidates should bring all original certificates at the time of Interview without fail.
- The photo affixed in the application is to be self attested.
- Separate application is required for each post.