Details regarding the posts, vacancies, educational qualification, salary, age limit and selection process are given below in a brief manner, kindly go through it carefully.
Eligible candidates may send their resume along with the photo copies of certificates and supporting documents for qualification, experience and other information by post.
|Organization||Thanjavur District Court|
|Job Type||TN Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Thanjavur (Tamilnadu)|
|Post Name and Vacancies||Office Assistant - 12
Masalchi - 05
|Last Date||07.06.2019 by 05:45 PM|
|Mode of Applying||Offline (By Post)|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Postal Address||Click Here|
Thanjavur District Court Recruitment 2019 – Job Placement Details
- Thanjavur District Court requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
- Office Assistant – 12.
- Masalchi – 05.
- Thanjavur (Tamil Nadu).
Thanjavur District Court Job Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification :
- Office Assistant – Should have passed 8th std and candidates possesing Driving License is prefered.
- Masalchi – Able to read and write in Tamil.
- Age Relaxation Refer Notification.
Salary Details :
- Office Assistant – Rs.15700-50000 (Level 1 in the revised levels of pay).
- Masalchi – Rs.15700-50000 (Level 1 in the revised levels of pay).
Mode of Applying :
- Offline (By Post).
Selection Process :
- Written Exam.
- Personal Interview.
- Document Verification.
Important Dates :
- All the documents should be addressed to “Address Mentioned in Official Notification” by post so as to reach the Thanjavur District Court on or before 07.06.2019 by 05:45 PM.
Details of Postal Address :
How to apply for Thanjavur District Court Recruitment 2019 – Office Assistant and Masalchi Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to Thanjavur District Court Recruitment 2019.
- Submit all the details required by Thanjavur District Court.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit Thanjavur District Court official website – https://districts.ecourts.gov.in/india/tn/thanjavur
- The interested candidates are requested to send their application with a brief bio-data with a recent photograph and contact details along with the Self attested copies of the relevant certificates through offline mode within the last date.
- Shortlisted Candidates will be called for interview.
- No TA / DA will be paid for the candidates attending interview.