Details regarding the posts, vacancies, educational qualification, salary, age limit and selection process are given below in a brief manner, kindly go through it carefully.
Candidates are requested to produce all original certificates (UG / PG degrees, age proof, experience certificate, publications and any other testimonials that certify their competency to work in the project) and apply Online.
|Job Type||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||All Over India|
|Post Name and Vacancies||Officers (Non Departmental) - Various (You can serve the nation in two capacities – as a civilian and as a soldier).|
|Mode of Applying||Online|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Territorial Army Placement Details
- Territorial Army requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
- Officers (Non Departmental) – Various (You can serve the nation in two capacities – as a civilian and as a soldier).
- All Over India.
Territorial Army Job Eligibility Details :
- Only citizens of India (male and female).
Educational Qualification :
- Officer – Graduate from any recognized university.
Physical Standards :
- A candidate must be physically and medically fit in all respects.
Age Limit :
- 18 to 42 years on the date of application.
Salary Details :
Mode of Applying :
Duration of Project :
- Territorial Army is part time concept with mandatory two months training in a year and does not provide full time career.
- Serving in Territorial Army do not guarantee pension and the same is subject to embodied service as per organisational requirement.
Selection Process :
- Written Test.
- Personal Interview.
- Document Verification.
Important Dates :
- Opening date of online portal : 26.05.2019.
- Last date for submission of online application : 25.06.2019.
- Date of Written Exam : 28.07.2019.
Details Regarding Fees :
- Examination Fees – Rs 200.
- Candidates should note that payment of examination fee can be made only through the modes prescribed at website.
- Payment of fee through any other mode is neither valid nor acceptable.
- Applications submitted without the prescribed fee/mode shall be summarily rejected.
- Fee once paid shall not be refunded under any circumstances nor can the fee be held in reserve for any other examination or selection.
How to apply for Territorial Army Recruitment 2019 – Officer Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to Territorial Army Recruitment 2019.
- Submit all the details required by Territorial Army.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit Territorial Army official website https://www.territorialarmy.in
- Eligible applicants would require to register and apply online through Candidates should register and create a login ID using the url Click Here and submit the application.
- Attach all the necessary documents and attest by self signature the same.
- The admit card will be made available online for being downloaded after submission of application by the candidates.
- In case of any guidance/Information/clarification regarding their applications, candidature etc, candidates can contact to the Territorial Army Directorate, General Staff Branch, Integrated Headquarters of Ministry of Defence (Army), ‘L’ Block, Church Road, New Delhi – 110 001 & Telephone No 011-23094365 or E-mail I.D – [email protected] from 08 Jul 2019 to 12 Jul 2019.
- After the wriiten exam and interview, successful candidates will further undergo tests at a Service Selection Board (SSB) and Medical Board for final selection.
- Serving member of the Regular Army/ Navy/ Air Force/ Police/ GREF/ Para Military and like forces are not eligible.
Download Territorial Army Recruitment 2019 Official Notification and Apply Online
Territorial Army Official Notification : Click Here