Tamil Nadu Veterinary and Animal Sciences University has released recruitment 2020 advertisement its for Veterinary Graduate (01) Vacancy. TANUVAS has planned to conduct an interview for Veterinary Graduate Posts on 19.10.2020 at 10.00 AM. Candidates who are eligible to apply for this post, check our information mentioned below for more details. For more on information about Tamilnadu Govt Jobs please check here.
Candidates are requested to produce all original certificates (UG / PG degrees, age proof, experience certificate, publications and any other testimonials that certify their competency to work in the project) at the time of interview.
|Organization||Tamil Nadu Veterinary and Animal Sciences University|
|Job Type||TN Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Namakkal (Tamil Nadu)|
|Post Name and Vacancies||Veterinary Graduate - 01|
|Mode of Applying||Walk - In-Interview|
|Interview Date and Time||19.10.2020 at 10.00 a.m|
|Venue||Professor and Head, Department of Veterinary Gynaecology and
Obstetrics, Veterinary College and Research Institute, Namakkal -637 002
|Official Website||Click Here|
TANUVAS Recruitment 2020 Placement Details
- Tamil Nadu Veterinary and Animal Sciences University requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
- Veterinary Graduate – 01
- Namakkal (Tamil Nadu).
TANUVAS Job Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification :
- Veterinary Graduate – A Bachelor Degree in Veterinary
Sciences and Animal Husbandry
Age Limit :
- Veterinary Graduate – Not Mentioned
Salary Details :
- Veterinary Graduate – Rs.40000/- per month
Mode of Applying :
Selection Process :
- Written Examination
- Personal Interview
Important Dates :
- Qualified and interested candidates may appear for a Walk-In-Interview on 19.10.2020 at 10.00 a.m.
- Professor and Head, Department of Veterinary Gynaecology and Obstetrics, Veterinary College and Research Institute, Namakkal -637 002
How to apply for TANUVAS Recruitment 2020 – Veterinary Graduate Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to TANUVAS Recruitment 2020.
- Submit all the details required by Tamil Nadu Veterinary and Animal Sciences University.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit TANUVAS official website – http://www.tanuvas.ac.in
- Qualified and interested candidates for this position may Walk-in for a written examination on 19.10.2020 at 10.00 am followed by an interview to be held at “Professor and Head, Department of Veterinary Gynaecology and Obstetrics, Veterinary College and Research Institute, Namakkal -637002”
- No TA / DA will be paid for the candidates attending written exam and interview.
- Candidates have to make their own arrangements for attending interview