Tamil Nadu Veterinary and Animal Sciences University has released recruitment 2020 advertisement its for Senior Research Fellow (01) Vacancy. TANUVAS has planned to conduct an interview for Senior Research Fellow Posts on 24.10.2020 at 10.30 AM. Candidates who are eligible to apply for this post, check our information mentioned below for more details. For more on information about Tamilnadu Govt Jobs please check here.
Candidates are requested to produce all original certificates (UG / PG degrees, age proof, experience certificate, publications and any other testimonials that certify their competency to work in the project) at the time of interview.
|Organization||Tamil Nadu Veterinary and Animal Sciences University|
|Job Type||TN Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Chennai (Tamil Nadu)|
|Post Name and Vacancies||Senior Research Fellow - 01|
|Mode of Applying||Walk - In-Interview|
|Interview Date and Time||24.10.2020 at 10.30 a.m|
|Venue||University Library, Tamil
Nadu Veterinary and Animal Sciences University, Madhavaram Milk Colony, Chennai - 600 051
|Official Website||Click Here|
TANUVAS Recruitment 2020 Placement Details
- Tamil Nadu Veterinary and Animal Sciences University requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
- Senior Research Fellow – 01
- Chennai (Tamil Nadu).
TANUVAS Job Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification :
- Senior Research Fellow – M.Tech / M.E. in Computer Science
/ MCA / M.Sc. in Computer Science on regular basis from a recognized University. Evidence of at least two year experience in IT/Computer Applications
Age Limit :
- Senior Research Fellow – Maximum age is 35 years (age relaxation of five years for SC/ST & Women and three years for OBC candidates)
Salary Details :
- Senior Research Fellow – Rs.31,000/- plus HRA
Mode of Applying :
Selection Process :
- Written Examination
- Personal Interview
Important Dates :
- Qualified and interested candidates may appear for a Walk-In-Interview on 24.10.2020 at 10.30 a.m.
- University Library, Tamil Nadu Veterinary and Animal Sciences University, Madhavaram Milk Colony, Chennai – 600051
How to apply for TANUVAS Recruitment 2020 – Senior Research Fellow Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to TANUVAS Recruitment 2020.
- Submit all the details required by Tamil Nadu Veterinary and Animal Sciences University.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit TANUVAS official website – http://www.tanuvas.ac.in
- Qualified and interested candidates for this position may Walk-in for a written examination on 24.10.2020 at 10.30 am followed by an interview to be held at “University Library, Tamil
Nadu Veterinary and Animal Sciences University, Madhavaram Milk Colony, Chennai – 600 051”
- No TA / DA will be paid for the candidates attending written exam and interview.
- Candidates have to make their own arrangements for attending interview