Tamil Nadu Veterinary and Animal Sciences University has released recruitment 2020 advertisement its for Junior Research Fellow (01) Vacancy. TANUVAS has planned to conduct an interview for Junior Research Fellow Posts on 23.10.2020 at 10.00 AM. Candidates who are eligible to apply for this post, check our information mentioned below for more details. For more on information about Tamilnadu Govt Jobs please check here.
Candidates are requested to produce all original certificates (UG / PG degrees, age proof, experience certificate, publications and any other testimonials that certify their competency to work in the project) at the time of interview.
|Organization||Tamil Nadu Veterinary and Animal Sciences University|
|Job Type||TN Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Tirunelveli (Tamil Nadu)|
|Post Name and Vacancies||Junior Research Fellow - 01|
|Mode of Applying||Walk - In-Interview|
|Interview Date and Time||23.10.2020 at 10.00 a.m|
|Venue||Department of Veterinary Public Health and Epidemiology, Veterinary College and Research Institute, Ramayanpatti, Tirunelveli - 627358|
|Official Website||Click Here|
TANUVAS Recruitment 2020 Placement Details
- Tamil Nadu Veterinary and Animal Sciences University requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
- Junior Research Fellow – 01
- Tirunelveli (Tamil Nadu).
TANUVAS Job Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification :
- Junior Research Fellow – Master in Professional degree like M.V.Sc (VPH/VMC/VPP/VPA)/ M.Tech (Biotechnology)/ M.Sc. (Microbiology / Biotechnology/ related disciplines)with NET qualification
Age Limit :
- Junior Research Fellow – Not Mentioned
Salary Details :
- Junior Research Fellow – Rs.31,000 + 8% HRA
Mode of Applying :
Selection Process :
- Written Examination
- Personal Interview
Important Dates :
- Qualified and interested candidates may appear for a Walk-In-Interview on 23.10.2020 at 10.00 a.m.
- Department of Veterinary Public Health and Epidemiology, Veterinary College and Research Institute, Ramayanpatti, Tirunelveli – 627 358
How to apply for TANUVAS Recruitment 2020 – Junior Research Fellow Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to TANUVAS Recruitment 2020.
- Submit all the details required by Tamil Nadu Veterinary and Animal Sciences University.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit TANUVAS official website – http://www.tanuvas.ac.in
- Qualified and interested candidates for this position may Walk-in for a written examination on 23.10.2020 at 10.00 am followed by an interview to be held at “Department of Veterinary Public Health and Epidemiology, Veterinary College and Research Institute, Ramayanpatti, Tirunelveli – 627 358”
- No TA / DA will be paid for the candidates attending written exam and interview.
- Candidates have to make their own arrangements for attending interview