Tamil Nadu Veterinary and Animal Sciences University has released recruitment 2019 advertisement its for JRF position. TANUVAS has planned to conduct an interview for JRF Posts on 25.06.2019 at 11.00 AM. Candidates who are eligible to apply for this post, check our information mentioned below for more details. For more information about Tamilnadu Govt Jobs please check here.
Candidates are requested to produce all original certificates (UG / PG degrees, age proof, experience certificate, publications and any other testimonials that certify their competency to work in the project) at the time of interview.
|Organization||Tamil Nadu Veterinary and Animal Sciences University|
|Job Type||TN Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Chennai (Tamil Nadu)|
|Post Name and Vacancies||Junior Research Fellow - 01|
|Mode of Applying||Walk In (Interview)|
|Interview Date and Time||25.06.2019 at 10.00 a.m|
|Venue||Translational Research Platform for Veterinary Biologicals(TRPVB), 2nd Floor, Central University Laboratory (CUL) Builidng, TANUVAS, Madhavaram Milk Colony, Chennai- 600 051|
|Official Website||Click Here|
TANUVAS Placement Details
- Tamil Nadu Veterinary and Animal Sciences University requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
- Junior Research Fellow – 01.
- Chennai (Tamil Nadu).
TANUVAS Job Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification :
- Junior Research Fellow – M.V.Sc.,/ M.Tech-:-,/MS in Biotechnology / Microbiology / Molecular Biology/ Biochemistry/Applied sciences or related disciplines with First class or equivalent grade With not less than 60% of marks.
Age Limit :
- Not Mentioned.
Salary Details :
- Junior Research Fellow – Rs.25,000 per month + 30 % HRA per month.
Mode of Applying :
Duration of Project :
- Not Mentioned.
Selection Process :
- Personal Interview.
- Document Verification.
Important Dates :
- Qualified and interested candidates may appear for a Walk-In-Interview on 25.06.2019 at 10.00 a.m.
- Translational Research Platform for Veterinary Biologicals(TRPVB), 2nd Floor, Central University Laboratory (CUL) Builidng, TANUVAS, Madhavaram Milk Colony, Chennai- 600 051.
How to apply for TANUVAS Recruitment 2019 – Junior Research Fellow Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to TANUVAS Recruitment 2019.
- Submit all the details required by Tamil Nadu Veterinary and Animal Sciences University.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit TANUVAS official website – http://www.tanuvas.ac.in
- Qualified and interested candidates may appear for an walk-in-interview on 25.06.2019 at 10.00 am to be held at Translational Research Platform for Veterinary Biologicals(TRPVB), 2nd Floor, Central University Laboratory (CUL) Builidng, TANUVAS, Madhavaram Milk Colony, Chennai- 600 051.
- Candidates should bring original certificates in support of age, qualifications, Aadhaar photo ID card, experience certificate if any etc. at the time of interview.
- No TA / DA will be paid for the candidates attending walk-in-interview.
- Working Personnel are requested to attend the interview with No Objection Letter from the present employer.
- The written exam would be for one hour duration with multiple choice questions.
Download TANUVAS Recruitment 2019 Official Notification and attend Walk-in Interview
TANUVAS Official Notification : Click Here