Tamil Nadu Veterinary and Animal Sciences University has released recruitment 2020 advertisement its for Senior Research Fellow (01) Vacancy. TANUVAS has planned to conduct an interview for Senior Research Fellow Posts on 12.08.2020 at 11.00 AM. Candidates who are eligible to apply for this post, check our information mentioned below for more details. For more on information about Tamilnadu Govt Jobs please check here.
Candidates are requested to produce all original certificates (UG / PG degrees, age proof, experience certificate, publications and any other testimonials that certify their competency to work in the project) at the time of interview.
|Organization||Tamil Nadu Veterinary and Animal Sciences University|
|Job Type||TN Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Chennai (Tamil Nadu)|
|Post Name and Vacancies||Senior Research Fellow - 01|
|Mode of Applying||Walk In (Interview)|
|Interview Date and Time||12.08.2020 at 11.00 a.m|
|Venue||Department of Veterinary Clinical Medicine, Madras Veterinary College, Chennai-600 007|
|Official Website||Click Here|
TANUVAS Recruitment 2020 Placement Details
- Tamil Nadu Veterinary and Animal Sciences University requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
- Senior Research Fellow – 01
- Chennai (Tamil Nadu).
TANUVAS Job Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification :
- Senior Research Fellow –
- Essential: Master of Veterinary Science with NET Two years of Research Experience
- Preferred: M.V.Sc., in Veterinary Clinical Medicine
Age Limit :
- Not Mentioned
Salary Details :
- Senior Research Fellow – 35,000/- + 24% HRA per month (as per DST norms)
Mode of Applying :
Selection Process :
- Written Test
- Personal Interview.
- Document Verification.
Important Dates :
- Qualified and interested candidates may appear for a Walk-In-Interview on 12.08.2020 at 11.00 a.m.
- Department of Veterinary Clinical Medicine, Madras Veterinary College, Chennai-600 007
How to apply for TANUVAS Recruitment 2020 – Senior Research Fellow Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to TANUVAS Recruitment 2020.
- Submit all the details required by Tamil Nadu Veterinary and Animal Sciences University.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit TANUVAS official website – http://www.tanuvas.ac.in
- The eligible candidates with complete bio data are requested to walk in to the Department of Veterinary Clinical Medicine, Madras Veterinary College, Chennai-600 007 for the written test and interview on 12.08.2020 at 11.00 AM with original certificates for the proof of age, qualifications, work experience, Aadhaar ID, publications and any other testimonials (if any).
- The candidates should undertake a written test for one-hour duration.
- Selection will be made as per the decision of selection Committee on merit basis
- This employment is purely scheme based and temporary.
- Working personnel are requested to attend the interview with No Objection Certificate from the present employer
- No TA/DA will be provided for attending the interview