Tamil Nadu Veterinary and Animal Sciences University has released recruitment 2020 advertisement its for Research Fellow (01) Vacancy. TANUVAS has planned to conduct an interview for Research Fellow Posts on 24.03.2020 at 11.00 AM. Candidates who are eligible to apply for this post, check our information mentioned below for more details. For more on information about Tamilnadu Govt Jobs please check here.
Candidates are requested to produce all original certificates (UG / PG degrees, age proof, experience certificate, publications and any other testimonials that certify their competency to work in the project) at the time of interview.
|Organization||Tamil Nadu Veterinary and Animal Sciences University|
|Job Type||TN Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Namakkal (Tamil Nadu)|
|Post Name and Vacancies||Research Fellow - 01|
|Mode of Applying||Walk In (Interview)|
|Interview Date and Time||24.03.2020 at 11.00 a.m|
|Venue||Department of Veterinary Microbiology, Veterinary College and Research Institute, Namakkal|
|Official Website||Click Here|
TANUVAS Recruitment 2020 Placement Details
- Tamil Nadu Veterinary and Animal Sciences University requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
- Research Fellow – 01
- Namakkal (Tamil Nadu).
TANUVAS Job Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification :
- Research Fellow – Graduate degree in Microbiology/ Life sciences
Age Limit :
- Not Mentioned
Salary Details :
- Research Fellow – Rs.10, 000/-
Mode of Applying :
Selection Process :
- Written Test
- Personal Interview.
- Document Verification.
- Duration of this post is up to 12.12.2020 and it will be extended based on the approval of the funding agency
Important Dates :
- Qualified and interested candidates may appear for a Walk-In-Interview on 24.03.2020 at 11.00 a.m.
- Department of Veterinary Microbiology, Veterinary College and Research Institute, Namakkal
How to apply for TANUVAS Recruitment 2020 – Research Fellow Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to TANUVAS Recruitment 2020.
- Submit all the details required by Tamil Nadu Veterinary and Animal Sciences University.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit TANUVAS official website – http://www.tanuvas.ac.in
- Qualified and interested candidates may appear for an walk-in-interview on 24.03.2020 at 11.00 a.m. to be held at “Department of Veterinary Microbiology, Veterinary College and
Research Institute, Namakkal”
- Eligible candidate may walk-in along with all relevant original certificates and filled in application and report to the address mentioned.
- Candidate should bring the recent passport size photo and submit attested photo copies of the relevant Certificates in support of educational qualifications / technical qualifications, community, Driving License and experience, etc.
- Originals should be produced for verification at the time of interview.
- No TA / DA shall be paid for attending the interview.