Tamil Nadu Veterinary and Animal Sciences University has released recruitment 2020 advertisement its for Project Assistant & Field worker (02) Vacancy. TANUVAS has planned to conduct an interview for Project Assistant & Field worker Posts on 24.02.2020 at 10.00 AM. Candidates who are eligible to apply for this post, check our information mentioned below for more details. For more on information about Tamilnadu Govt Jobs please check here.
Candidates are requested to produce all original certificates (UG / PG degrees, age proof, experience certificate, publications and any other testimonials that certify their competency to work in the project) at the time of interview.
|Organization||Tamil Nadu Veterinary and Animal Sciences University|
|Job Type||TN Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Chennai (Tamil Nadu)|
|Post Name and Vacancies||Project Assistant - 01
Field worker - 01
|Mode of Applying||Walk In (Interview)|
|Interview Date and Time||24.02.2020 at 10.00 a.m|
|Venue||Poultry Disease Diagnosis and
Surveillance Laboratory, Veterinary College and Research Institute Campus, Namakkal637002
|Official Website||Click Here|
TANUVAS Recruitment 2020 Placement Details
- Tamil Nadu Veterinary and Animal Sciences University requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
- Project Assistant – 01
- Field worker – 01
- Namakkal (Tamil Nadu).
TANUVAS Job Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification :
- Project Assistant – Undergraduate degree in any Life
Sciences course with 2 years experience in biological Laboratories is highly preferable
- Field worker – 10th standard Pass/Fail. With 2 years experience in sample collection from poultry farms and basic sample processing work.
Age Limit :
- Not Mentioned
Salary Details :
- Project Assistant – Rs.20,000/- + HRA Per month
- Field worker – Rs.15,000/- per month
Mode of Applying :
Selection Process :
- Written Test
- Personal Interview.
- Document Verification.
- Not Mentioned
Important Dates :
- Qualified and interested candidates may appear for a Walk-In-Interview on 24.02.2020 at 10.00 a.m.
- Poultry Disease Diagnosis and Surveillance Laboratory, Veterinary College and Research Institute Campus, Namakkal 637002.
How to apply for TANUVAS Recruitment 2020 – Project Assistant & Field worker Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to TANUVAS Recruitment 2020.
- Submit all the details required by Tamil Nadu Veterinary and Animal Sciences University.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit TANUVAS official website – http://www.tanuvas.ac.in
- Qualified and interested candidates may appear for an walk-in-interview on 24.02.2020 at 10.00 a.m. to be held at “Poultry Disease Diagnosis and Surveillance Laboratory, Veterinary College and Research Institute Campus, Namakkal 637002”.
- Eligible candidate may walk-in along with all relevant original certificates and filled in application and report to the address mentioned.
- Candidate should bring the recent passport size photo and submit attested photo copies of the relevant Certificates in support of educational qualifications / technical qualifications, community, Driving License and experience, etc.
- Originals should be produced for verification at the time of interview.
- No TA / DA shall be paid for attending the interview.