Tamil Nadu Veterinary and Animal Sciences University has released recruitment 2020 advertisement its for Business Liaision Officer & Lab Assistant (03) Vacancy. Last Date for submission of application is 28.09.2020 at 05.00 PM. Candidates who are eligible to apply for this post, check our information mentioned below for more details. For more on information about Tamilnadu Govt Jobs please check here.
Eligible candidates fill in the application form and send including e-mail id and mobile no. along with the photo copies of certificates and supporting documents for qualification, experience and other information Online (By Email).
|Organization||Tamil Nadu Veterinary and Animal Sciences University|
|Job Type||TN Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Chennai (Tamil Nadu)|
|Post Name and Vacancies||Business Liaision Officer - 01
Lab Assistant - 02
|Mode of Applying||Online (By Mail)|
|Last Date||28.09.2020 till 05.00 pm|
|Official Website||Click Here|
TANUVAS Recruitment 2020 Placement Details
- Tamil Nadu Veterinary and Animal Sciences University requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
- Business Liaision Officer – 01
- Lab Assistant – 02
- Chennai (Tamil Nadu).
TANUVAS Job Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification :
- Business Liaision Officer – M.Sc in Life Sciences subjects with MBA or B.Tech (BioTechnology / Bio Medical / Bio Informatics / Instrumentation Engineering / Genetic Engineering / Gene Technology and related disciplines) with MBA from recognized university
- Lab Assistant – B.Sc., / B.Tech in Life Sciences / Biological Science from any reputed University
Age Limit :
- Business Liaision Officer – Not Mentioned
- Lab Assistant – Not Mentioned
Salary Details :
- Business Liaision Officer – Rs. 40,000/- pm
- Lab Assistant – Rs. 20,000/- pm
Mode of Applying :
- Online (By Mail)
Selection Process :
Important Dates :
- Last Date for Submission of Application : 28.09.2020 till 05.00 pm
How to apply for TANUVAS Recruitment 2020 – Business Liaision Officer & Lab Assistant Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to TANUVAS Recruitment 2020.
- Submit all the details required by Tamil Nadu Veterinary and Animal Sciences University.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit TANUVAS official website – http://www.tanuvas.ac.in
- The application may be sent by mail to [email protected] on or before 28.09.2020 till 05.00 pm with the subject line of “Application for the post of _______ under BIRAC – BioNest Project of VIF