Tamil Nadu Veterinary and Animal Sciences University has released recruitment 2020 advertisement its for Agromet Observer (01) Vacancy. Last Date for submission of application is 16.10.2020. Candidates who are eligible to apply for this post, check our information mentioned below for more details. For more on information about Tamilnadu Govt Jobs please check here.
Eligible candidates fill in the application form and send including e-mail id and mobile no. along with the photo copies of certificates and supporting documents for qualification, experience and other information Offline (By Post).
|Organization||Tamil Nadu Veterinary and Animal Sciences University|
|Job Type||TN Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Chennai (Tamil Nadu)|
|Post Name and Vacancies||Agromet Observer - 01|
|Mode of Applying||Offline (By Post)|
|Postal Address||The Professor and Head, Department of Livestock Production Management, Madras Veterinary College, Chennai - 600 007|
|Official Website||Click Here|
TANUVAS Recruitment 2020 Placement Details
- Tamil Nadu Veterinary and Animal Sciences University requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
- Agromet Observer – 01
- Chennai (Tamil Nadu).
TANUVAS Job Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification :
- Agromet Observer – Minimum 12th Pass in science discipline with basic knowledge of Computer Science
Age Limit :
- Agromet Observer – Not Mentioned
Salary Details :
- Agromet Observer – Rs.5200-20200/-
Mode of Applying :
- Offline (By Post)
Selection Process :
Important Dates :
- Last Date for Submission of Application : 16.10.2020
Postal Address :
- The Professor and Head, Department of Livestock Production Management, Madras Veterinary College, Chennai – 600 007
How to apply for TANUVAS Recruitment 2020 – Agromet Observer Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to TANUVAS Recruitment 2020.
- Submit all the details required by Tamil Nadu Veterinary and Animal Sciences University.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit TANUVAS official website – http://www.tanuvas.ac.in
- Interested eligible candidates are requested to apply for one post of Project Assistant in the prescribed format to “The Professor and Head, Department of Livestock Production Management, Madras Veterinary College, Chennai – 600 007” along with their resume supporting for the above post on or before 16.10.2020