Tamil Nadu Veterinary and Animal Sciences University has released recruitment 2019 advertisement its for Veterinary Graduate (1) Vacancy. TANUVAS has planned to conduct an interview for Veterinary Graduate Posts on 26.08.2019 at 02.00 PM. Candidates who are eligible to apply for this post, check our information mentioned below for more details. For more on information about Tamilnadu Govt Jobs please check here.
Candidates are requested to produce all original certificates (UG / PG degrees, age proof, experience certificate, publications and any other testimonials that certify their competency to work in the project) at the time of interview.
|Organization||Tamil Nadu Veterinary and Animal Sciences University|
|Job Type||TN Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Namakkal (Tamil Nadu)|
|Post Name and Vacancies||Veterinary Graduate - 01|
|Mode of Applying||Walk In (Interview)|
|Interview Date and Time||26.08.2019 at 02.00 p.m|
|Venue||Department of Veterinary Gynaecology and Obstetrics, Veterinary College and Research Institute, Namakkal -637 002|
|Official Website||Click Here|
TANUVAS Recruitment 2019 Placement Details
- Tamil Nadu Veterinary and Animal Sciences University requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
- Veterinary Graduate – 01.
- Namakkal (Tamil Nadu).
TANUVAS Job Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification :
- Veterinary Graduate – A Bachelor Degree in Veterinary Science and Animal Husbandry.
Age Limit :
- Veterinary Graduate – Not Mentioned.
Salary Details :
- Veterinary Graduate – Rs.40,000 per month.
Mode of Applying :
Duration of Project :
- Not Mentioned.
Selection Process :
- Personal Interview.
- Document Verification.
Important Dates :
- Qualified and interested candidates may appear for a Walk-In-Interview on 26.08.2019 at 02.00 p.m.
- Department of Veterinary Gynaecology and Obstetrics, Veterinary College and Research Institute, Namakkal -637 002.
How to apply for TANUVAS Recruitment 2019 – Veterinary Graduate Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to TANUVAS Recruitment 2019.
- Submit all the details required by Tamil Nadu Veterinary and Animal Sciences University.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit TANUVAS official website – http://www.tanuvas.ac.in
- Filled in application in the prescribed format should be brought along with relevant original certificates to the Professor and Head, Department of Veterinary Gynaecology and Obstetrics, Veterinary College and Research Institute, Namakkal -637 002 on the day of walk-in interview i.e. on 26.08.2019 at 2.00 P.M.
- No TA/DA will be paid for the candidates preferring to attend the interview. Candidates are informed to make own arrangements for their stay for attending interview.
- Mere application for attending the interview does not guarantee the appointment and the selection will be based purely on merit basis.
- Candidates are requested to produce all original certificates (degree certificate, proof of age and experience. Publications and other testimonials that certify their competency to work in the project) at the time of interview.
- The candidate should have knowledge to speak, read and write Tamil.
- The appointment is made purely on temporary basis with a condition to terminate the appointment without giving any prior notice and the candidates should not claim any university service.