Tamil Nadu Veterinary and Animal Sciences University has released recruitment 2019 advertisement its for Veterinary Graduates (01) Vacancy. TANUVAS has planned to conduct an interview for Veterinary Graduates Posts on 09.12.2019 at 10.00 AM. Candidates who are eligible to apply for this post, check our information mentioned below for more details. For more on information about Tamilnadu Govt Jobs please check here.
Candidates are requested to produce all original certificates (UG / PG degrees, age proof, experience certificate, publications and any other testimonials that certify their competency to work in the project) at the time of interview.
|Organization||Tamil Nadu Veterinary and Animal Sciences University|
|Job Type||TN Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Chennai (Tamil Nadu)|
|Post Name and Vacancies||Veterinary Doctors - 01|
|Mode of Applying||Walk In (Interview)|
|Interview Date and Time||09.12.2019 at 10.00 a.m|
|Venue||Professor and Head Department of Clinics, Madras Veterinary College ,Vepery, Chennai - 600 007|
|Official Website||Click Here|
TANUVAS Recruitment 2019 Placement Details
- Tamil Nadu Veterinary and Animal Sciences University requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
- Veterinary Doctors – 01.
- Chennai (Tamil Nadu).
TANUVAS Job Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification :
- Veterinary Doctors – A Bachelor Degree in Veterrnary Sciences and Animal Husbandry. The candidate should have a valid veterinary council registration. The candidate should have knowledge to speak, read and write Tamil.
Age Limit :
- Veterinary Doctors – Not Mentioned.
Salary Details :
- Veterinary Doctors – Rs. 30,000 Per Month.
Mode of Applying :
Duration of Project :
- The posts are purely temporary till the end of the scheme.
Selection Process :
- Written Test
- Personal Interview.
- Document Verification.
Important Dates :
- Qualified and interested candidates may appear for a Walk-In-Interview on 09.12.2019 at 10.00 a.m.
- Professor and Head Department of Clinics, Madras Veterinary College ,Vepery, Chennai – 600 007.
How to apply for TANUVAS Recruitment 2019 – Veterinary Graduates Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to TANUVAS Recruitment 2019.
- Submit all the details required by Tamil Nadu Veterinary and Animal Sciences University.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit TANUVAS official website – http://www.tanuvas.ac.in
- Qualified and interested candidates may appear for an walk-in-interview on 09.12.2019 at 10.00 a.m. to be held at “Professor and Head Department of Clinics, Madras Veterinary College ,Vepery, Chennai – 600 007”.
- Eligible candidate may walk-in along with all relevant original certificates and filled in application and report to the address mentioned.
- Candidate should bring the recent passport size photo and submit attested photo copies of the relevant Certificates in support of educational qualifications / technical qualifications, community, Driving License and experience, etc.
- Originals should be produced for verification at the time of interview.
- No TA / DA shall be paid for attending the interview.