Tamil Nadu Veterinary and Animal Sciences University has released recruitment 2019 advertisement its for Senior Research Fellow (1) Vacancy. TANUVAS has planned to conduct an interview for Senior Research Fellow Posts on 30.08.2019 at 10.00 AM. Candidates who are eligible to apply for this post, check our information mentioned below for more details. For more on information about Tamilnadu Govt Jobs please check here.
Candidates are requested to produce all original certificates (UG / PG degrees, age proof, experience certificate, publications and any other testimonials that certify their competency to work in the project) at the time of interview.
|Organization||Tamil Nadu Veterinary and Animal Sciences University|
|Job Type||TN Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Chennai (Tamil Nadu)|
|Post Name and Vacancies||Senior Research Fellow - 01|
|Mode of Applying||Walk In (Interview)|
|Interview Date and Time||30.08.2019 at 10.00 a.m|
|Venue||Department of Veterinary Pathology, Madras Veterinary College, Chennai 600 007|
|Official Website||Click Here|
TANUVAS Recruitment 2019 Placement Details
- Tamil Nadu Veterinary and Animal Sciences University requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
- Senior Research Fellow – 01.
- Chennai (Tamil Nadu).
TANUVAS Job Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification :
- Senior Research Fellow –
- Post Graduate Degree in Basic Science OR Graduate / Post Graduate Degree in Professional Course selected through a process described through any one of the following : (i) Scholars who are selected through National Eligibility Tests – CSIR-UGC NET including lectureship (Assistant Professorship) and GATE.
(ii) The selection process through National level examinations conducted by Central Government Departments and their Agencies and Institutions such as DST, DBT, DAE, DOS, DRDO, MHRD, ICAR, ICMR, NIT, MSc, IISER etc.
(iii) Two years of research experience.
Age Limit :
- Not Mentioned.
Salary Details :
- Senior Research Fellow – Rs.35,000 +24% HRA per month.
Mode of Applying :
Duration of Project :
- Not Mentioned.
Selection Process :
- Personal Interview.
- Document Verification.
Important Dates :
- Qualified and interested candidates may appear for a Walk-In-Interview on 30.08.2019 at 10.00 a.m.
- Department of Veterinary Pathology, Madras Veterinary College, Chennai 600 007.
How to apply for TANUVAS Recruitment 2019 – Senior Research Fellow Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to TANUVAS Recruitment 2019.
- Submit all the details required by Tamil Nadu Veterinary and Animal Sciences University.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit TANUVAS official website – http://www.tanuvas.ac.in
- Qualified and interested candidates may appear for an walk-in-interview on 30.08.2019 at 10.00 a.m. to be held at Department of Veterinary Pathology, Madras Veterinary College, Chennai 600 007.
- Candidates should bring original certificates in support of age, qualifications, Aadhaar photo ID card, experience certificate if any etc. at the time of interview.
- No TA / DA will be paid for the candidates attending walk-in-interview.
- Working Personnel are requested to attend the interview with No Objection Letter from the present employer.
- The written exam would be for one hour duration with multiple choice questions.