Details regarding the posts, vacancies, educational qualification, salary, age limit and selection process are given below in a brief manner, kindly go through it carefully.
Candidates are requested to produce all original certificates (UG / PG degrees, age proof, experience certificate, publications and any other testimonials that certify their competency to work in the project) at the time of interview.
|Organization||Tamil Nadu Veterinary and Animal Sciences University|
|Job Type||TN Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Salem (Tamil Nadu)|
|Post Name and Vacancies||Research Associate as Young Professional II - 01|
|Mode of Applying||Walk In (Interview)|
|Interview Date and Time||31.05.2019 at 11.00 a.m.|
|Venue||Mecheri Sheep Research Station, Pottaneri-636 453, Salem, Tamil Nadu|
|Official Website||Click Here|
TANUVAS Placement Details
- Tamil Nadu Veterinary and Animal Sciences University requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
- Research Associate as Young Professional II – 01.
- Salem (Tamil Nadu).
TANUVAS Job Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification :
- Research Associate as Young Professional II – Graduate degree in Veterinary Science. Experience in animal husbandry activities is desirable.
Age Limit :
- Not Mentioned.
Salary Details :
- Research Associate as Young Professional II – Rs.25,000/- consolidated (As prescribed in Young Professional II of ICAR guidelines).
Mode of Applying :
Duration of Project :
- Duration of this post is up to 31.03.2020 and it will be extended based on the approval of the funding agency.
- Appointment is purely on temporary basis.
Selection Process :
- Personal Interview.
- Document Verification.
Important Dates :
- Qualified and interested candidates may appear for a Walk-In-Interview on 31.05.2019 at 11.00 a.m.
- Mecheri Sheep Research Station, Pottaneri-636 453, Salem, Tamil Nadu.
How to apply for TANUVAS Recruitment 2019 – Research Associate Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to TANUVAS Recruitment 2019.
- Submit all the details required by Tamil Nadu Veterinary and Animal Sciences University.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit TANUVAS official website – http://www.tanuvas.ac.in
- Qualified and interested candidates may appear for an walk-in-interview on 31.05.2019 at 11.00 am to be held at Mecheri Sheep Research Station, Pottaneri-636 453, Salem, Tamil Nadu.
- Candidates should bring original certificates in support of age, qualifications, Aadhaar photo ID card, experience certificate if any etc..at the time of interview.
- No TA / DA will be paid for the candidates attending walk-in-interview.
Download TANUVAS Recruitment 2019 Official Notification and attend Walk-in Interview
TANUVAS Official Notification : Click Here