Details regarding the posts, vacancies, educational qualification, salary, age limit and selection process are given below in a brief manner, kindly go through it carefully.
Candidates are requested to produce all original certificates (UG / PG degrees, age proof, experience certificate, publications and any other testimonials that certify their competency to work in the project) at the time of interview.
|Organization||Tamil Nadu Veterinary and Animal Sciences University|
|Job Type||TN Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Chennai (Tamil Nadu)|
|Post Name and Vacancies||Project Assistants - 02|
|Mode of Applying||Walk In (Interview)|
|Interview Date and Time||07.06.2019 at 10.00 a.m|
|Venue||Department of Animal Husbandry Economics, Faculty of Basic Sciences, Madras Veterinary College Campus, Chennai 600 007|
|Official Website||Click Here|
TANUVAS Placement Details
- Tamil Nadu Veterinary and Animal Sciences University requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
- Project Assistants – 02.
- Chennai (Tamil Nadu).
TANUVAS Job Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification :
- Project Assistants – Graduates in any discipline with computer working knowledge.
Age Limit :
- Not Mentioned.
Salary Details :
- Project Assistants – Rs.15,000/- per month.
Mode of Applying :
Duration of Project :
- (6 Months)
- Appointment is purely on temporary basis.
Selection Process :
- Written Exam.
- Personal Interview.
- Document Verification.
Important Dates :
- Qualified and interested candidates may appear for a Walk-In-Interview on 07.06.2019 at 10.00 a.m.
- Department of Animal Husbandry Economics, Faculty of Basic Sciences, Madras Veterinary College Campus, Chennai 600 007.
How to apply for TANUVAS Recruitment 2019 – Project Assistants Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to TANUVAS Recruitment 2019.
- Submit all the details required by Tamil Nadu Veterinary and Animal Sciences University.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit TANUVAS official website – http://www.tanuvas.ac.in
- Qualified and interested candidates may appear for an walk-in-interview on 07.06.2019 at 10.00 am to be held at Department of Animal Husbandry Economics, Faculty of Basic Sciences, Madras Veterinary College Campus, Chennai 600 007.
- Candidates should bring original certificates in support of age, qualifications, Aadhaar photo ID card, experience certificate if any etc. at the time of interview.
- Working personnel are requested to attend the interview with no objection letter from the present employer.
- No TA / DA will be paid for the candidates attending walk-in-interview.
Download TANUVAS Recruitment 2019 Official Notification and attend Walk-in Interview
TANUVAS Official Notification : Click Here