Tamil Nadu Veterinary and Animal Sciences University has released recruitment 2019 advertisement its for Project Assistant (03) Vacancy. TANUVAS has planned to conduct an interview for Project Assistant Posts on 05.12.2019 at 09.00 AM. Candidates who are eligible to apply for this post, check our information mentioned below for more details. For more on information about Tamilnadu Govt Jobs please check here.
Candidates are requested to produce all original certificates (UG / PG degrees, age proof, experience certificate, publications and any other testimonials that certify their competency to work in the project) at the time of interview.
|Organization||Tamil Nadu Veterinary and Animal Sciences University|
|Job Type||TN Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Chennai (Tamil Nadu)|
|Post Name and Vacancies||Project Assistant - 03|
|Mode of Applying||Walk In (Interview)|
|Interview Date and Time||05.12.2019 at 09.00 a.m|
|Venue||TRPVB, 2nd Floor, Central University Laboratory (CUL) building,
Madhavaram Milk Colony,
Chennai - 600051
|Official Website||Click Here|
TANUVAS Recruitment 2019 Placement Details
- Tamil Nadu Veterinary and Animal Sciences University requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
- Project Assistant – 03.
- Chennai (Tamil Nadu).
TANUVAS Job Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification :
- Project Assistant – Under Graduate Professional Degree (B.Tech In Bio Technology or related disciplines) Or Masters in life sciences
Age Limit :
- Project Assistant – Not Mentioned.
Salary Details :
- Project Assistant – Rs. 25,000 Per Month
Mode of Applying :
Duration of Project :
- Not Mentioned.
Selection Process :
- Written Test
- Personal Interview.
- Document Verification.
Important Dates :
- Qualified and interested candidates may appear for a Walk-In-Interview on 05.12.2019 at 09.00 a.m.
- TRPVB, 2nd Floor, Central University Laboratory (CUL) building, TANUVAS, Madhavaram Milk Colony, Chennai – 600051
How to apply for TANUVAS Recruitment 2019 – Project Assistant Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to TANUVAS Recruitment 2019.
- Submit all the details required by Tamil Nadu Veterinary and Animal Sciences University.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit TANUVAS official website – http://www.tanuvas.ac.in
- Qualified and interested candidates may appear for an walk-in-interview on 05.12.2019 at 09.00 a.m. to be held at “TRPVB, 2nd Floor, Central University Laboratory (CUL) building, TANUVAS, Madhavaram Milk Colony, Chennai – 600051”.
- Eligible candidate may walk-in along with all relevant original certificates and filled in application and report to the address mentioned.
- Candidate should bring the recent passport size photo and submit attested photo copies of the relevant Certificates in support of educational qualifications / technical qualifications, community, Driving License and experience, etc.
- Originals should be produced for verification at the time of interview.
- No TA / DA shall be paid for attending the interview.