An excellent opportunity for the job hunters who are looking for TN Govt Jobs. TANUVAS Recruitment 2019 – Tamil Nadu Veterinary and Animal Sciences University, is inviting candidates for its Junior Research Fellow / Senior Research Fellow Posts job in Namakkal (Tamil Nadu).
Details regarding the posts, vacancies, educational qualification, salary, age limit and selection process are given below in a brief manner, kindly go through it carefully.
Candidates are requested to produce all original certificates (UG / PG degrees, age proof, experience certificate, publications and any other testimonials that certify their competency to work in the project) at the time of interview.
|Organization||Tamil Nadu Veterinary and Animal Sciences University (TANUVAS)|
|Job Type||TN Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Namakkal (Tamilnadu)|
|Post Name and Vacancies||Junior Research Fellow (JRF) / Senior Research Fellow (SRF) - 01|
|Mode of Applying||Walk In (Interview)|
Date and Time
|11.02.2019 at 10.00 am|
|Educational Qualification||Junior Research Fellow : Post Graduate Degree in the following disciplines (Microbiology/Biotechnology /or any molecular biology related disciplines) with NET qualification or Post Graduate Degree in Professional
Course viz. M.V.Sc in Veterinary Microbiology/ Animal Biotechnology / related animal health disciplines /M.Tech (Biotechnology or any
molecular biology related disciplines)
Senior Research Fellow : Qualification prescribed for JRF with two years of research experience
|Age Limit||Not mentioned|
|Salary Details||JRF : Rs.25,000/- per month+ HRA (as per DBT norms) for
the first two years Rs. 28000/- per month + HRA (as per DBT norms) for the third year after the
successful assessment in performance review
SRF : Rs. 28000/- per month + HRA (as per DBT norms)
|Selection Method||Written test and an interview|
and Application Form
|Office Address||Poultry Disease Diagnosis and
Surveillance Laboratory, Veterinary College and Research Institute Campus, Namakkal - 637002.
- Check and verify your eligibility to TANUVAS University Recruitment 2018.
- Submit all the details required by Tamil Nadu Veterinary and Animal Sciences University (TANUVAS).
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Selection will be made as per the norms of ASRR, TANUVAS.
- Qualified and interested candidates may appear for a written examination followed by an interview on 11.02.2019 at 10.00 am to be held at the Poultry Disease Diagnosis and
Surveillance Laboratory, Veterinary College and Research Institute Campus, Namakkal – 637002.
- Candidates should bring original certificates in support of age, qualifications, Aadhaar photo ID card, experience certificate if any etc.
- Working personnel are requested to attend the interview with no objection letter from the present employer.
- No TA / DA will be paid for the candidates attending written exam and interview. Candidates have to make their own arrangements for their stay at Chennai.
- The written exam would be for one-hour duration with multiple choice questions.
- Shortlisted candidates will be informed about further process of their application.
Official Website :