TANUVAS has released recruitment 2019 advertisement for its Junior Research Fellow (01) vacancy. Candidates who wish to apply for the post in TANUVAS should send their application form by post. Last Date for Offline submission is 16.10.2019. Candidates who are eligible for the post check the details mentioned below. For more on information about Tamilnadu Government Jobs please check here.
Eligible candidates fill in the application form and send including e-mail id and mobile no. along with the photo copies of certificates and supporting documents for qualification, experience and other information Offline (By Post).
|Organization||Tamil Nadu Veterinary and Animal Sciences University|
|Job Type||TN Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Villupuram (Tamilnadu)|
|Post Name and Vacancies||Junior Research Fellow - 01|
|Mode of Applying||Offline (By Post)|
|For Further Details||D.Thirunavukkarasu,
Principal Investigator & Assistant Professor,
Krishi Vigyan Kendra (Villupuram II),
P.U. Elementary School campus,
|Official Website||Click Here|
TANUVAS Recruitment 2019 – Job Placement Details
- Tamil Nadu Veterinary and Animal Sciences University requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
- Junior Research Fellow – 01.
- Villupuram (Tamilnadu).
TANUVAS Job Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification :
- Junior Research Fellow – B.Sc/M.Sc/M.phil in Botany, Bio chemistry/Biotechnology /Chemistry With minimum 55% marks. Working experience in field survey and or community mobilization. Knowledge in computer will be a preferable qualification.
Age Limit :
- Junior Research Fellow – The upper age limit will be 35 years.
Salary Details :
- Junior Research Fellow – Rs. 12,000/- per month (Consolidated).
Mode of Applying :
- Offline (By Post).
Selection Process :
- Written Test.
- Personal Interview.
- Document Verification.
Important Dates :
- All the documents should be addressed to “Address Mentioned in Official Notification” by Registered Post so as to reach the TANUVAS on or before 16.10.2019.
Details of Postal Address :
- The Programme Co-ordinator, Krishi Vigyan Kendra (Villupuram II), Kalasamuthiram Village, Chinnasalem, Villupuram DT – 606301.
How to apply for TANUVAS Recruitment 2019 – Junior Research Fellow Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to TANUVAS Recruitment 2019.
- Submit all the details required by Tamil Nadu Veterinary and Animal Sciences University.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit TANUVAS official website – http://www.tanuvas.ac.in
- Applications may be sent to The Programme Co-ordinator, Krishi Vigyan Kendra (Villupuram II), Kalasamuthiram Village, Chinnasalem, Villupuram DT – 606301 on or before 16.10.2019 and the envelop superscribed as “Application for Junior Research Fellow”.
Download TANUVAS Recruitment 2019 Official Notification and Apply Offline (By Post)
TANUVAS Official Notification & Application Form : Click Here