TANUVAS has released recruitment 2019 advertisement for its Field Investigator (01) vacancy. Candidates who wish to apply for this Field Investigator post in TANUVAS should send their application form by post. Offline submission starts from 23.10.2019 till 29.10.2019. Candidates who are eligible for this post check the details mentioned below. For more on information about Tamilnadu Government Jobs please check here.
Eligible candidates fill in the application form and send including e-mail id and mobile no. along with the photo copies of certificates and supporting documents for qualification, experience and other information Offline (By Post).
|Organization||Tamil Nadu Veterinary and Animal Sciences University|
|Job Type||TN Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Chennai (Tamil Nadu)|
|Post Name and Vacancies||Field Investigator - 01|
|Mode of Applying||Offline (By Post)|
|Postal Address||Professor and Head, Department of Veterinary and Animal Husbandry Extension Education, Madras Veterinary College, Vepery, Chennai – 600 007
Email : email@example.com
|Official Website||Click Here|
Tamil Nadu Veterinary and Animal Sciences University Recruitment 2019 – Job Placement Details
- Tamil Nadu Veterinary and Animal Sciences University requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
- Field Investigator – 01.
- Chennai (Tamilnadu).
Tamil Nadu Veterinary and Animal Sciences University Job Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification :
- Field Investigator – Bachelor in Veterinary Science (B.V.Sc & AH) / B.Sc in Botany/
Zoology/Microbiology/Bio chemistry/Biotechnology. The Candidate should be native of Thiruvallur district and should reside in and around 10 kms of the project site.
Desirable : Candidate with knowledge and experience in handling data and collecting
blood samples in poultry. Candidate with experience in field work.
Age Limit :
- Field Investigator – Not Mentioned.
Salary Details :
- Field Investigator – Rs. 20,000 per month.
Mode of Applying :
- Offline (By Post).
Selection Process :
- Written Test.
- Personal Interview.
- Document Verification.
Duration of the Project :
- The post is purely temporary for about 12 months.
Important Dates :
- All the documents should be addressed to “Address Mentioned in Official Notification” by Registered post so as to reach the TANUVAS on or before 29.10.2019.
Details of Postal Address :
- Professor and Head, Department of Veterinary and Animal Husbandry Extension Education, Madras Veterinary College, Vepery, Chennai – 600 007.
- Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
How to apply for TANUVAS Recruitment 2019 – Field Investigator Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to TANUVAS Recruitment 2019.
- Submit all the details required by Tamil Nadu Veterinary and Animal Sciences University.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit TANUVAS official website – http://www.tanuvas.ac.in
- An Interview will be conducted for filling up of one temporary post of Field Investigator to work in National Innovation Foundation Project on “On-farm demonstration and popularization of indigenous poultry technologies among backyard poultry farmers in Thiruvallur district of Tamilnadu” at Department of Veterinary and Animal Husbandry Extension Education, Madras Veterinary College, Vepery, Chennai – 600 007.
- The call for will be intimated by email.
- No TA / DA will be paid for the candidates attending written exam and interview.
- Candidates have to make their own arrangements for attending interview.
- Mere attending of the interview does not guarantee them the appointment and the selection will be based purely on merit.
- Candidates are requested to produce all original certificates (UG degree, age proof, experience certificate, publications and any other testimonials that certify their
competency to work in the project) at the time of interview.
- Selection will be made as per the decision of selection committee.
- The appointment is purely on temporary basis to work for the scheme “On-farm demonstration and popularization of indigenous poultry technologies among backyard poultry farmers in Thiruvallur district of Tamilnadu”.
- The job will be terminated at the time of closure of the scheme.
- If the performance of the candidate is found unsatisfactory, she/he will be terminated without prior notice.
- This employment is purely scheme based and temporary appointment. She/he should not claim the period of work for university service.
- Application in the prescribed format along with all enclosures (as proof) may be submitted by email/by post to the address given below on or before 29th October 2019. Application without supporting document for proof will be summarily rejected.