Details regarding the posts, vacancies, educational qualification, salary, age limit and selection process are given below in a brief manner, kindly go through it carefully.
Eligible candidates fill in the application form and send including e-mail id and mobile no. along with the photo copies of certificates and supporting documents for qualification, experience and other information Offline (By Post).
|Organization||Tamil Nadu Veterinary and Animal Sciences University|
|Job Type||TN Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Namakkal (Tamil Nadu)|
|Post Name and Vacancies||Field Assistant - 01|
|Mode of Applying||Walk In (Interview)|
|Interview Date and Time||10.06.2019|
|Venue||The Principal Investigator & Senior Scientist Head, Krishi Vigyan Kendra, Veterinary College and Research Institute Campus, Namakkal|
|Official Website||Click Here|
TANUVAS Recruitment 2019 – Job Placement Details
- Tamil Nadu Veterinary and Animal Sciences University requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
- Field Assistant – 01.
- Namakkal (Tamil Nadu).
TANUVAS Job Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification :
- Field Assistant – B.Sc/M.Sc/M.phil in Biochemistry /Zoology /Microbiology /
With minimum 55% marks. Working experience in field survey, Knowledge in computer will be a preferable qualification.
Age Limit :
- Field Assistant – The upper age limit will be 35 years.
Salary Details :
- Field Assistant – Rs. 8,000/- per month (Consolidated).
Mode of Applying :
- Offline (By Post).
Duration of the Project :
- Maximum 24 Months or till the termination of the project.
Selection Process :
- Written Test.
- Personal Interview.
- Document Verification.
Important Dates :
- All the documents should be addressed to “Address Mentioned in Official Notification” by Registered Post so as to reach the TANUVAS on or before 10.06.2019.
Details of Postal Address :
- The Principal Investigator & Senior Scientist Head, Krishi Vigyan Kendra, Veterinary College and Research Institute Campus, Namakkal.
How to apply for TANUVAS Recruitment 2019 – Field Assistant Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to TANUVAS Recruitment 2019.
- Submit all the details required by Tamil Nadu Veterinary and Animal Sciences University.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit TANUVAS official website – http://www.tanuvas.ac.in
- Application is attached herewith and all the details should be furnished with copies of mark sheets, degree certificate & community certificate and sent to the address given below.
- The interested candidates are requested to send their application with a brief bio-data with a recent photograph and contact details along with the self attested copies of the relevant certificates through offline mode within the last date.
- The original documents of age proof/certificates/degrees/mark sheets and other testimonials must be presented at the time of interview.
- Attested photocopies of these documents will be collected at the time of
- Only shortlisted candidates will be communicated to appear for the written test and oral interview and no other communications in this regard will be entertained.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
- No objection certificate issued by the current employer should be brought, If the individual is employed elsewhere.
• The selected candidate will have to execute a bond for Rs 5000/- before joining duty along with physical fitness certificate.
Download TANUVAS Recruitment 2019 Official Notification and Apply Offline (By Post)
TANUVAS Official Notification & Application Form : Click Here