Tamil Nadu Veterinary and Animal Sciences University has released recruitment 2019 advertisement its for Farm Manager (01) Vacancy. TANUVAS has planned to conduct an interview for Farm Manager Posts on 30.10.2019 at 10.00 AM. Candidates who are eligible to apply for this post, check our information mentioned below for more details. For more on information about Tamilnadu Govt Jobs please check here.
Candidates are requested to produce all original certificates (UG / PG degrees, age proof, experience certificate, publications and any other testimonials that certify their competency to work in the project) at the time of interview.
|Organization||Tamil Nadu Veterinary and Animal Sciences University|
|Job Type||TN Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Chennai (Tamil Nadu)|
|Post Name and Vacancies||Farm Manager - 01|
|Mode of Applying||Walk In (Interview)|
|Interview Date and Time||30.10.2019 at 10.00 a.m|
|Venue||Post Graduate Research lnstitute in Animal Sciences, Kattupakkam - - 603 203|
|Official Website||Click Here|
TANUVAS Recruitment 2019 Placement Details
- Tamil Nadu Veterinary and Animal Sciences University requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
- Farm Manager – 01.
- Chennai (Tamil Nadu).
TANUVAS Job Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification :
- Farm Manager – B.V.Sc, and AH from a recognized University. M.V.Sc, from a recognized University.
Desirable : Should possess experience in farm management or Veterinary healthcare
Recording of I performance, maintenance and health coverage of pigs maintained at PGRIAS, Kattupakkam and other works assigned time to time.
Age Limit :
- Farm Manager – Not Mentioned.
Salary Details :
- Farm Manager – Rs.40,000 – Rs. 50,000 per month.
Mode of Applying :
Duration of Project :
- Not Mentioned.
Selection Process :
- Personal Interview.
- Document Verification.
Important Dates :
- Qualified and interested candidates may appear for a Walk-In-Interview on 30.10.2019 at 10.00 a.m.
- Post Graduate Research lnstitute in Animal Sciences, Kattupakkam – – 603 203.
How to apply for TANUVAS Recruitment 2019 – Farm Manager Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to TANUVAS Recruitment 2019.
- Submit all the details required by Tamil Nadu Veterinary and Animal Sciences University.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit TANUVAS official website – http://www.tanuvas.ac.in
- Qualified and interested candidates may appear for an walk-in-interview for the post of Farm Manager under the Indian Council for Agricultural Research New Delhi Funded Project “AICRP on Pig” on 30.10.2019 at 10.00 a.m. to be held at “Post Graduate Research lnstitute in Animal Sciences, Kattupakkam”.
- Eligible candidate may walk-in along with all relevant original certificates and filled in application and report to the address mentioned.
- Candidate should bring the recent passport size photo and submit attested photo copies of the relevant Certificates in support of educational qualifications / technical qualifications, community, Driving License and experience, etc.
- Originals should be produced for verification at the time of interview.
- No TA / DA shall be paid for attending the interview.
- The decision of selection committee will be the final and binding in all aspects.